Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Warrington, PennsylvaniaStern & Eisenberg, PC
Evan Barenbaum serves as the Director of Litigation at Sterm & Eisenberg. With its main office located in Warrington, Pennsylvania, the firm offers Mr. Barenbaum the opportunity to represent business clients throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He focuses primarily on the practice of business and real estate law with a special emphasis on representing plaintiffs and defendants involved in business litigation. His ability to identify a case's most crucial details, especially those that will influence court decisions, has allowed him to protect the interests of individuals and corporations, including closely held businesses.
Mr. Barenbaum gives his clients personal attention and creates strategies that are mindful of costs. His case history includes defending a claim for millions of dollars initiated by an anchor tenant at an outlet mall and representing a casino developer from Atlantic City. He successfully resolved a class-action case on behalf of season ticket holders for an NHL hockey team. When a general contractor sought to impose $1.5 million in personal liability on an officer of a professional corporation, Mr. Barenbaum protected his client up through the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
He is prepared to present cases before state courts in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. For matters that require litigation at the federal level, he is admitted in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit.
His educational background includes a bachelor’s degree from the University of Delaware and a Juris Doctor from Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School. Practicing since 1999.
Practice areasBusiness Litigation, Business/Corporate, Closely Held Business, Estate Planning & Probate
Business Formation and Planning, Business Organizations, Contracts, Estate Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Living Wills, Partnership, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Sub-chapter S Corporations, Trusts, Wills
- 40% Business Litigation
- 30% Business/Corporate
- 20% Closely Held Business
- 10% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 1998, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://sterneisenberg.com/attorneys_list/evan-barenbaum/
- Super Lawyer, Business Litigation, Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Magazine, 2018
- Rising Star, Business Litigation, 2007-2008, 2010
- Scungio Borst & Associates v. 410 Shurs Lane Developers, LLC, 146 A.3d 232 (Pa. 2016)
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2000
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2002
- State of New Jersey, 2000
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2007
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 1999
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2005
- University of Delaware, B.A., 1994
Office location for Evan Barenbaum
1581 Main Street
Warrington, PA 18976
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2007 - 2008, 2010