Lee A. Ciccarelli
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in West Chester, PennsylvaniaCiccarelli Law Offices
As founder of Ciccarelli Law Offices, Lee Anthony Ciccarelli is a personal injury and criminal law attorney. He serves the people of Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Montgomery, Lancaster and Delaware, and more than 25 counties in eastern and central Pennsylvania. After 30 years of practicing law, he is extensively experienced in matters of DUI, consumer protection, medical malpractice, premises liability, automobile accidents and other criminal cases.
Mr. Ciccarelli graduated from Bucknell University with majors in American history and chemistry and sciences before attending law school. At George Washington University Law School, he earned his Juris Doctor in 1989, and since then, he has been admitted to practice in Pennsylvania. He is also admitted to practice before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
A member of the Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Lawyers, Mr. Ciccarelli is also actively involved with the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association, the Chester County Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association. He also consults on matters of workers’ compensation law, work injuries and traffic law. His previous experience as a medical malpractice defense lawyer gives him insight into how both sides of the claim work in a personal injury case. This helps him obtain the maximum amount of compensation for his clients when they have been injured.
He has years of experience both in the courtroom and at the negotiating table. Completely devoted to serving the public as they face circumstances that can change their entire lives, Mr. Ciccarelli is committed to fighting against injustice and getting results for his clients.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Criminal Defense, Consumer Law, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI, Family Law, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault & Battery, Brain Injury, Consumer Protection, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Custody & Visitation, DUI/DWI, Divorce, Dram Shop Laws, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Law, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sex Offenses, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Theft, Traffic Violations, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 40% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Criminal Defense
- 10% Consumer Law
- 10% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 10% Family Law
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1989, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.ciccarelli.com/our-legal-team/lee-ciccarelli/
- Bucknell University in Lewisburg, PA, B.A. in Chemistry and the Sciences with American History, focusing on Civil Rights and the Labor Movement, and the Women’s Movement, 1986
- Young Lawyers Lyoming County President, 1991
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Zone Chairman for Young Lawyers Association
- Attorney Lee Ciccarelli speaking to the steps he and his law firm takes in representing victims of negligence in Pennsylvania. , Why Our Personal Injury Clients Matter, Injured Victims, 2020
- Firm dontation to Haiti relief fund. , 2020
- 2.6 million dollar personal injury settlement, 2018
- Successfully negotiated Attempted Homicide Charges Withdrawn, 2020
- Criminal Felony Aggravated Assault Charges Dismissed after Preliminary Hearing, 2020
- 600k personal injury settlement for passenger injured in mva, 2019
- 500k personal injury for medical malpractice patient, 2010
- 400k personal injury settlement for driver struck by state police vehicle, 2008
Office location for Lee A. Ciccarelli
304 North High Street
West Chester, PA 19380
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2024