Seamus M. Lavin
Top rated Estate Planning & Probate attorney in West Chester, PennsylvaniaWetzel Gagliardi Fetter & Lavin LLC
Seamus assists clients in the acquisition, protection and transfer of wealth. He represents individuals and businesses in a variety of transactions and litigation settings. These include estate planning, business and trust formation, real estate transactions, contarct preparation and review. He also represents clients in business, family law and orphans court litigation. Seamus acts as outside general counsel to many of his small and medium sized business clients. His estate planning services emphasis the use of in-depth consultations which enable him to create and implement estate plans tailored to each client's specific needs and goals. He also guides clients through the estate administration, probate and guardianship processes. Seamus is a graduate of Loyola University and the Rutgers University School of Law. He has his Estate Planning Certification and a Master of Law in Taxation from Villanova Law School.
Practice areasEstate Planning & Probate, Estate & Trust Litigation, Business/Corporate, Family Law
First Admitted: 2002, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: http://wgflaw.com/our-lawyers/seamus-lavin/
- Member of the Pennsylvania and Chester County Bar Associations. Member of Pennsylvania Bar Association Business Law and Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Sections. 2007 Chairperson of the Chester County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division. 2006-2008 Member of the Board of Directors of the Chester County Bar Association. Co-Chairperson of Continuing Legal Education Committee of the Chester County Bar Association.
- Chester County Bar Association "Access to Justice" Program. Provide legal services to individuals whose economic status excludes them from Legal Aid but who cannot afford to hire an attorney., 2004
- Villanova School of LawCandidate for LLM in TaxationCandidate for Estate Planning Certificate, 2009
- Estate Planning Certificate from Villanova School of Law Masters of Taxaion from Villanova School of Law, 2012
- Pennsylvania Bar Association; Chester County Bar Association
- Super Lawyers: 2023
- Rising Stars: 2008, 2010 - 2012