Victor H. Pribanic
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in White Oak, PA
Victor H. Pribanic is an attorney and the founding member of Pribanic & Pribanic in White Oak, Pennsylvania. Mr. Pribanic has over 40 years of legal experience and concentrates his practice on personal injury, medical malpractice and workers’ compensation law. He serves clients throughout the White Oak area.
Over his career, Mr. Pribanic has successfully resolved many cases on behalf of negligence victims, recovering substantial amounts in compensation through both trial and out-of-court negotiation. He is licensed to practice law before all Pennsylvania state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
In honor of his legal ability and high ethical standards, Martindale-Hubbell awarded Mr. Pribanic its highest rating of AV Preeminent*. He is listed in “The Best Lawyers in America,” and in 2020, The National Trial Lawyers included him on its “Top 25” list for medical malpractice lawyers.
Active outside of his law practice, Mr. Pribanic lectures on trial procedures and medical negligence topics. He is a member of the Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, the American Association for Justice and the International Society of Barristers.
Mr. Pribanic graduated cum laude from Bowling Green State University with a bachelor’s degree before earning his law degree from Duquesne University School of Law. Prior to founding Pribanic & Pribanic in 1984, he practiced as an assistant district attorney in Pittsburgh.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 70%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury
- Super Lawyers: 2004 - 2022
- Top 50: 2022 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2020 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2019 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2018 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2017 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2016 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2014 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2012 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2011 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers
Certificates and Credentials
About Victor H. Pribanic
First Admitted: 1979, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://pribanic.com/pittsburgh-attorneys/victor-h-pribanic/
- 11 million dollar confidential product liability settlement and 10 million dollar medical malpractice settlement
- Lecturer, Trial Practices and Medical Malpractice, speaker/moderator, medical malpractice seminar, Pa. Bar Institute
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Pennsylvania, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County, Member
- Pennsylvania Association of Trial Lawyers, Member
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- Top 50 Pittsburgh Super Lawyers, 2011-2012
- Nominated to the American College of Trial Lawyers, 2010
- The Best Lawyers in America
- The Best Lawyers in America, Pittsburgh's Product Liability Litigator of the Year, 2010
- Admitted to the International Society of Barristers, 2010
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, 2004 – 2013
- The Best Lawyers in America, Product Liability and Medical Malpractice, 2010
- AV Martindale Hubbell Rated
- Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio, B.A., Cum Laude, 1976
Last Updated: 6/2/2022