Kyle W. Rude
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Williamsport, PA
Serving the state of Pennsylvania since 1996, Kyle W. Rude is now a partner at the law firm of Schemery Zicolello, advocating for people who are faced with criminal charges such as murder and other violent crimes. Because any allegations of this nature are likely to have far-reaching or permanent effects, including years of imprisonment or even the death penalty, Mr. Rude provides fierce representation for every case he takes on. Not only that, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania has certified him to handle death penalty cases. He is licensed in Pennsylvania state courts and admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit.
Mr. Rude’s education began with a Bachelor of Arts in political science and economics from Bucknell University, and he went on from there to earn his Juris Doctor from The Dickinson School of Law at Pennsylvania State University. Since then, he has furthered his in-depth understanding and skill in representing DUI cases through his advanced training regarding issues of blood draw tube validation for DUI and marijuana. He also provides assistance to those who are facing drug charges.
Memberships with professional associations provide ongoing education and connections within the legal community. Mr. Rude is a member of the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Lycoming Law Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Criminal Justice Section. In addition, he is a founding member of the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys.
About Kyle W. Rude
First Admitted: 1993, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://sz-law.com/team-member/kyle-w-rude/
- Advanced Level Training on Blood Draw Tube Validation Issues on DUI - Marijuana Cases
- Death Penalty Certified
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys, Founding Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Lycoming Law Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Criminal Defense Section, Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, B.A., Major: Political Science & Economics, 1990
Last Updated: 5/15/2022