Michael J. Zicolello
Top rated personal injury attorney in Williamsport, PennsylvaniaSchemery Zicolello
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Civil rights, Medical malpractice
Licensed in Pennsylvania since: 1992
Education: Northeastern University School of Law
As a founding partner, Michael J. Zicolello brought his passion for advocating for injured clients to the law firm of Schemery Zicolello in Williamsport. Licensed since 1992, he is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey, as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
After earning his Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Pace University and his Juris Doctor from the Northeastern University School of Law, Mr. Zicolello began serving clients who have been hurt through the negligent actions of another. Accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, buses and ATVs frequently leave people with debilitating or fatal injuries. Now, he focuses 100 percent of his practice on taking these cases to trial. Mr. Zicolello also represents those who have sustained harm due to a drilling site or slip-and-fall accident, a faulty product, or a dog bite.
In the United States, people are guaranteed certain rights. When these are violated by an employer who discriminates against a worker based on disability, religion, race, sex, age or retaliation, employees have recourse in court. Mr. Zicolello provides legal assistance with these cases, as well as those involving police brutality, false arrest, malicious prosecution and the excessive use of force.
Organizations in the legal community offer attorneys the opportunity to expand their knowledge and make connections with other professionals that enhance their practice. Mr. Zicolello furthered his education through Leadership Lycoming and is a member of the Lycoming Law Association, the New York State Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Association for Justice.
First Admitted: 1990, New Jersey
Professional Webpage: https://sz-law.com/team-member/michael-j-zicolello/
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- North Central Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, President, 2019
- New Jersey, 1990
- Pennsylvania, 1992
- Leadership Lycoming, 1998 Graduate
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1992
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member
- Lycoming Law Association, Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1993
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit, 2004
- Pace University, Pleasantville, New York, B.B.A., Major: Management Information Systems, 1987
- Personal Injury, Labor & Employment Law, Civil Litigation and Civil Rights., Lead Counsel Rated, 2015
- Life Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for achieving trial verdict or settlement in excess of one million dollars., Million Dollar Advocate, Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2020
- Multi-million dollar settlement in highway accident case., 2020
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2023