Top rated personal injury attorney in Cranston, Rhode IslandThe Law Offices of Joseph Lamy
Joseph Lamy is the founder of the Law Offices of Joseph Lamy in Cranston, Rhode Island, representing clients with personal injury matters such as motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-falls, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, product liability and wrongful death. He assists people throughout Rhode Island, particularly in the Providence and Kent Counties.
Earning his bachelor’s in English summa cum laude from the University of Rhode Island in 2000, Mr. Lamy spent several years working for a major insurance company. He then decided to pursue law and joined the Boston College Law School, where he excelled as the managing editor of the Boston College International and Comparative Law Review. He also won the award for “Best Brief” in the Moot Court competition. Obtaining his Juris Doctor in 2008, he was licensed to practice by the Rhode Island Bar Association the same year.
During his final year of law school, Mr. Lamy interned for Justice Robinson of the Rhode Island Supreme Court. After graduation, he began working as an associate at one of New England’s premier personal injury trial firms where he handled various complex personal injury cases.
Well known as a knowledgeable and straightforward attorney, Mr. Lamy goes the extra mile to get his clients the most favorable settlement. His valuable experience working as an insurance adjuster helps him find loopholes and gives him insight into how the opponent team works in personal injury matters. Recognized by the legal community for his quality services, he has been rated “Superb” on Avvo, and he is the recipient of numerous positive client reviews.
A licensed practitioner for more than a decade, Mr. Lamy is an active member of the Rhode Island Association for Justice, the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys and the Rhode Island Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Slip and fall, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Medical malpractice
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2008, Rhode Island
Professional Webpage: https://www.josephlamy.com/joseph-r-lamy.html
- Managing Editor, Boston College International and Comparative Law Review Winner
- Moot Court Best Brief Winner, Mock Negotiation Competition
- University of Rhode Island, B.A., Summa Cum Laude
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Rhode Island Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Rhode Island Association for Justice
Office location for Joseph Lamy
696 Reservoir Ave
Cranston, RI 02910
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2018
Find me online
- I nominate @Songlover6 for a Shorty Award in #music because... http://bit.ly/shorty
- If you have been in a Rhode Island or Massachusetts auto accident, then Attorney Joseph Lamy is the only choice - http://bit.ly/hkcAnF
- We have some answers for questions you may have if your child was injured in a car accident - http://bit.ly/eywb1M