Laura Ruzzo Reale
Top rated Family Law attorney in Providence, Rhode IslandMcIntyre Tate LLP
Practice Areas: Family Law; view more
Licensed in Rhode Island since: 2011
Education: Suffolk University Law School
McIntyre Tate LLP50 Park Row West
Providence, RI 02903 Visit website
A partner at the law firm of McIntyre Tate LLP, in Providence, Rhode Island, Laura Ruzzo Reale is a family law attorney with over a decade of experience in the legal field. She represents clients with matters involving divorce, child custody, spousal and child support, premarital and post-marital agreements, adoption, parental relocation, property settlements and more.
Compassionate, empathetic and dedicated, Ms. Reale provides personalized solutions for each client’s case. She is a dedicated and diligent attorney and also a zealous and tireless advocate for the rights of her clients. Keeping her clients’ best interests and needs at the forefront, she handles all her clients’ cases in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Graduating magna cum laude, Ms. Reale has a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Manhattan College. She earned her Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School and graduated cum laude. While in law school, she served as an executive editor of the Suffolk Journal of Trial & Appellate Advocacy, published by the Moot Court Honor Board.
Additionally, Ms. Reale was a member of the National Women Law Students' Association and an executive board member of the Moot Court Honor Board. Actively associated with the legal community, she is a member of the Rhode Island Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the Edward P. Gallogly Family Law Inns of Court and the Rhode Island Family Court Bench/Bar Committee.
Ms. Reale also served as the program committee member of the Edward P. Gallogly Family Law Inns of Court. She is licensed to practice law in the states of Rhode Island and Massachusetts. In honor of the remarkable legal services she provides, she has been selected for inclusion on the Ones to Watch list by the Best Lawyers in America and has a “Good” rating on Avvo.
Practice areasFamily Law
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 2011, Rhode Island
Professional Webpage: https://www.mcintyretate.com/attorney-profiles/laura-ruzzo-r...
- Trojan v. Trojan, 208 A.3d 221 (R.I. 2019)
- Wu-Carter v. Carter, 179 A.3d 711 (R.I. 2018)
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2017 – present
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, 2021 -2022
- Manhattan College, Riverdale, New York, B.A. (Magna Cum Laude), Honors: Phi Beta Kappa - 2007
- The Testimonial Nature of Multidisciplinary Team Interviews in Massachusetts: Applying Crawford to the Child Declarant, 16 Suffolk J. of Trial & App. Adv. 227, Spring 2011
- Planner and Participant, Negotiation and Mediation, Edward Gallogly Inns of Court (2019)
- Child Support Beyond High School and Age 18, Boston Bar Association, 2014
- Relocation of Children, Chapter 11, A Practical Guide to Divorce in Rhode Island, MCLE New England, 2016 Supplement
- Rhode Island Bar Association, 2011 - Present
- Massachusetts, 2011
- Rhode Island, 2011
- Program Committee Member of Edward Gallogly Inns of Court, 2018 – 2019
- Edward Gallogly Inns of Court, 2015-Present
- Rhode Island Family Court Bench/Bar Committee, 2015-Present
- American Bar Association, 2011 - Present
- Massachusetts Bar Association, 2011 - Present
Office location for Laura Ruzzo Reale
50 Park Row West
Providence, RI 02903
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2021