Marshall M. Raucci
Top rated personal injury attorney in Providence, Rhode IslandLynch & Pine Attorneys at Law
A lead attorney at the Providence, Rhode Island, law firm of Lynch & Pine, Mr. Marshall M. Raucci represents clients who are injured due to no fault of their own. With over a decade of legal experience, he handles cases related to personal injury and medical malpractice.
Majoring in political science, Mr. Raucci graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from Providence College in 2004. He then pursued his legal education and obtained his Juris Doctor from the Quinnipiac University School of Law in Bridgeport, Connecticut, in 2007.
Admitted to practice in all the state courts of Rhode Island since 2007, Mr. Raucci was licensed to practice in Connecticut the following year. He is also qualified to practice in Massachusetts and the U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island.
During the beginning of his legal career, Mr. Raucci served as a judicial clerk at the Rhode Island Supreme Court’s Law Clerk Department. He later worked at a prominent Rhode Island law firm where he focused his practice solely on medical malpractice and catastrophic injuries.
Having litigated hundreds of cases, Mr. Raucci has obtained many favorable settlements and verdicts on behalf of his plaintiff clients. With utmost compassion and empathy, he plays an instrumental role in helping his clients move forward with their lives after a dreadful event.
With a passion for the law and for giving back to his community, Mr. Raucci provides continuing legal education for Rhode Island attorneys. He is a member of the Rhode Island Association for Justice.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Medical malpractice, Delayed or incorrect diagnosis, Informed consent, Medical devices, Pharmaceutical
- 70% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2007, Rhode Island
Professional Webpage: https://www.lynchpine.com/attorney/raucci-marshall-m/
- Rhode Island, 2007
- Rhode Island Association for Justice, Member
- U.S. District Court District of Rhode Island
- Massachusetts, 2014
- Connecticut, 2008
- Providence College, B.A. in Political Science, 2004
- $8.6 million jury award in medical malpractice lawsuit against Roger Williams Hospital for failure to diagnose an infection after spinal surgery., 2016
- Selected by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in the field of personal injury and medical malpractice, 2014 to 2021, A Rising Star from 2014 t0 2021, Selected by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in the field of personal injury and medical malpractice, 2014 to 2021, 2021
Office location for Marshall M. Raucci
1 Park Row
Providence, RI 02903
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2021