Paige A. Munro-Delotto
Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Providence, RI
For over eight years, attorney Paige A. Munro-Delotto has been using her experience and knowledge of the law to obtain justice and compensation for the wrongs done to her clients. She is the managing attorney at the law firm of Munro-Delotto Law, LLC, located in Providence, Rhode Island. Clients rely on her services in matters related to:
- Employment law: Employment discrimination, sexual harassment, wage and hour issues, medical leaves, whistleblower and qui tam actions, and ERISA
- Education law
- Medical malpractice: Birth injuries, failure to diagnose, pharmaceutical errors, ER and surgical errors, anesthesia errors and infections
- Personal injury: Car and truck wrecks, dog bites, slip-and-fall accidents, bicycle and pedestrian accidents, construction accidents and wrongful death
- Product liability: Defective products, toxic torts, harmful drugs and medical devices
- Consumer law: False advertising, defective products, Lemon law and more
After graduating cum laude with a Bachelor of Science from Oregon State University in 1996, Ms. Munro-Delotto completed her master’s degree in psychology at Pepperdine University in 1997 followed by a doctorate degree in industrial-organizational psychology. She pursued her legal education at the Roger Williams University School of Law, where she was an active member of the university’s law review and moot court team.
Ms. Munro-Delotto graduated summa cum laude with her Juris Doctor in 2014 and obtained her license to practice law in the state courts of Rhode Island the same year. She is also qualified to appear in the state and federal courts of Connecticut and Massachusetts, and the United States Supreme Court.
With a good knowledge of medical literature and experience working as a statistical expert witness early in her career, Ms. Munro-Delotto brings multifaceted skills and perspectives to the table. She has earned a reputation from her peers and clients for her commitment to client services and her ability to deftly handle the most complicated claims.
When not fighting hard for the rights of her clients, Ms. Munro-Delotto focuses her efforts on serving the community. She is a member of the Rhode Island Bar Association, the Boston Bar Association and the Massachusetts Bar Association.
About Paige A. Munro-Delotto
First Admitted: 2014, Rhode Island
Professional Webpage: https://pmdlawoffices.com/about-us/
- RI State, 2014
- Massachusetts State License, 2014
- Rhode Island Federal License, 2015
- Massachusetts Federal License, 2015
- CT State License , 2016
- First Circuit License , 2018
- CT Federal License , 2018
- US Supreme Court, 2021
- J.D. Roger Williams School of Law (graduated 2nd - Summa Cum Laude), 2014
- B.S. Psychology, 1996
- M.A. Psychology (clinical), 1997
- M.S. Industrial / Organizational Psychology, 1999
- Ph.D. Industrial / Organizational Psychology, 2001
- , Rising Stars List, Super Lawyers, 2022
Last Updated: 6/3/2022