Robert E. Savage
Top rated employment & labor attorney in Warwick, Rhode IslandSavage & Savage
Serving clients in Providence and throughout Rhode Island, Robert E. Savage focuses his practice on employment law and discrimination cases. He is a partner at Savage & Savage, bringing more than 27 years of experience to the firm.
Suffering discrimination or other wrongdoing in the workplace could upend someone’s life, both financially and emotionally. Mr. Savage understands how devastating it is for people to feel unsafe or uncomfortable on the job. He consistently helps people recover compensation and hold employers accountable for their actions.
Often, Mr. Savage is able to negotiate a settlement on behalf of a client. This is optimal in terms of preserving a client’s time and resources. However, when necessary, he moves to litigation. Mr. Savage is admitted to practice before the U.S. Tax Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the District of Rhode Island.
Active with the legal community, Mr. Savage is a member of the Rhode Island Bar Association. That group is a valuable source of information regarding current trends and connects him to other professionals who play a key role in a client’s case. Combining his resources with his knowledge of the law, Mr. Savage successfully illustrates the ways in which companies or their employees have violated the law and how the incident has affected his client.
In 1983, Mr. Savage graduated with a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Science in business administration from the University of Rhode Island. He then received a Juris Doctor from the American University Washington College of Law in 1990. He also holds a master’s in public administration from the University of Rhode Island.
Practice areasEmployment & labor: employee, Employment litigation: plaintiff, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Employment law - employee
- 50% Employment & labor: employee
- 30% Employment litigation: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1990
Professional Webpage: http://www.savageandsavage.com/Attorneys/Robert-E-Savage.sht...
- Victims of Employment Discrimination and Harassment & Retaliation
- Victims of Whistleblower Retaliation
- Employees Denied Unemployment Benefits
- Super Lawyers
- Quinlan v. Robbio PC 04-6900 (Whistleblower Claim)
- Cardin v. DCYF (Whistleblower Claim)
- Washington College of Law, American University, Washington, D.C. J.D., 1990
- The University of Rhode Island, Kingston, Rhode Island, B.S.B.A. Major: Accounting , 1983
- The University of Rhode Island, Kingston, Rhode Island, B.A. Majors: Political Science and Economics , 1983
- The University of Rhode Island, Kingston, Rhode Island, M.P.A. , 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 1996
- U.S. District Court District of Rhode Island, 1993
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member, 1990
- Rhode Island, 1990
- U.S. Tax Court, 1993
Office location for Robert E. Savage
156 Airport Rd
Warwick, RI 02889
- Super Lawyers: 2008 - 2010