Top rated personal injury attorney in Bennettsville, South CarolinaDouglas Jennings Law Firm, LLC
Mason grew up in a hard-working family of tobacco farmers in Johnsonville, South Carolina. Since joining the Jennings Law Firm in 2011, he has dedicated himself to protecting the residents of the Pee Dee region and surrounding areas by fighting for their safety.
In his short time with the firm, Mason has participated in trials that have resulted in significant results for his clients, including a federal court trial with a $3.75 million settlement for his client and a state court trial with a $3 million verdict for his client. He handles cases involving trucking and auto collisions, medical and dental malpractice, nursing home and daycare negligence, bad faith against insurance companies, defective products, dram shop negligence claims against bars and restaurants for violating alcohol liability laws, and claims against businesses and industries for premises injuries.
Mason is a member and current president of the Bennettsville Rotary Club, serves of the board of directors for AMIKids Bennettsville, and volunteers for a youth community basketball league. He believes in giving back to his community and strives to provide outstanding legal representation to his clients.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Trucking accidents
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2011, South Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.jenningslawoffice.com/attorney/king-mason-willia...
- Law Review: Charleston School of Law Review, Articles Editor, Charleston School of Law, Charleston, South Carolina, 2009 - 2011
- Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina, B.A. summa cum laude, Major: English, 2001
- Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina, M.A., Honors: With Honors, Major: English, 2005
- Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina, B.S. summa cum laude, Major: Biology , 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit , 2013
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina, 2011
- South Carolina, 2011
- South Carolina Association for Justice, Member, 2011 - Present
Office location for Mason King
151 Broad Street
PO Drawer 995
Bennettsville, SC 29512
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2021