Dunn D. Hollingsworth
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Charleston, SC
Dunn D. Hollingsworth is the senior member of Robertson Hollingsworth Manos & Rahn, LLC in Charleston, South Carolina, where he has practiced business and construction law for more than 28 years. He represents sureties, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, and design professionals across South Carolina in connection with a wide range of issues, including business advice/counsel, contract preparation/review/negotiation, and litigation of disputes. He also has substantial experience as a mediator and an arbitrator in construction cases. He is a past Chairman of the Construction Section of the South Carolina Bar, and he has lectured to numerous groups regarding construction law.
Mr. Hollingsworth's firm is consistently included in the listing of the Best Law Firms in America, and he has a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent* rating and is/has been listed in Charleston's Best Lawyers, South Carolina Super Lawyers, America's Best Lawyers, and Top Corporate Counsel in the field of construction law. Additionally, he was named by America’s Best Lawyers as the 2017-2018 "Lawyer of the Year" in the Charleston Area in the field of construction law.
Practice Areas: Contract claims/defense, performance bond claims/defense, payment bond claims/defense, mechanic's lien claims/defense, construction defect claims/defense, design defect claims/defense, and delay claims/defense.
*AV Preeminent® is a certification mark used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Dunn D. Hollingsworth
First Admitted: 1992, South Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://roblaw.net/lawyers/dunn-d-hollingsworth/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Member, Mount Pleasant Presbyterian Church
- Executives Association of Greater Charleston
- Charleston’s Best Lawyers
- AV preeminent Rating since 2014, Martindale-Hubell, 2018
- Corporate Counsel Top Lawyers
- South Carolina Super Lawyers
- Law Firm has AV preeminent Rating for at least 10 years, Martindale-Hubell, 2018
- Named in Best Lawyers in America since 2012, Best Lawyers, 2018
- Named Lawyer of the Year for Construction Law in Charleston, South Carolina, Best Lawyers in America, 2018
- Law Firm Named in Bar Register of preeminent Lawyers since 2004, Register of Preeminent Lawyers, 2018
- Named in Best Law Firms in America since 2010, Best Lawyers, 2018
- Past Chairman of South Carolina Bar Construction Section
- Davidson College, B.A. in Political Science, 1988
Last Updated: 5/15/2022