Gus A. Anastopoulo
Top rated personal injury attorney in Charleston, South CarolinaGus Anastopoulo Law Firm
Gus A. Anastopoulo is the founding and principal attorney at Gus Anastopoulo Law Firm located in Charleston, South Carolina. Serving clients throughout the state of South Carolina, Mr. Anastopoulo’s practice solely focuses on personal injury and criminal defense matters, such as motor vehicle accidents.
Mr. Anastopoulo, with a real concern for his clients, handles each case in an empathetic manner. He is well aware of the negative consequences one has to face when injured because of someone else’s negligence. He also understands the impact that people accused of wrongdoing need to face and zealously fights for his clients’ rights and liberties.
Mr. Anastopoulo is known for his ability to assist those who need it most, not an insurance company trying to escape paying its claim. Honored for his exceptional contributions in the legal field, Mr. Anastopoulo is named to Top 40 under 40 list by The National Trial Lawyers and has a “Very Good” rating on Avvo.
With a Bachelor of Science degree from the Florida State University, Mr. Anastopoulo has a Juris Doctor degree from the Charleston School of Law. While in law school, he graduated with dean’s list honors and was an active participant of the Trial Advocacy Team.
Mr. Anastopoulo is licensed to practice in all state courts in South Carolina and the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina. Active in the legal community, he has memberships in the South Carolina Association for Justice and the South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He was also a member of the Best Attorneys of America – Young Lawyer Division.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Construction accident, Trucking accidents
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2018, South Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.guslawsc.com/attorney-profile/
- Bachelors of Science from Florida State University, 2015
- Best Attorneys of America- Young Lawyer Division, 2019
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers in South Carolina, 2021
- South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2020
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina, 2019
- South Carolina
- South Carolina Association of Justice, 2019
- Profile Video, 2021
- $625,000 settlement to an individual struck by a drunk driver. , 2022
- $200,000 trucking settlement for a client who sustained soft tissue injuries. , 2022
- $195,000 for a woman struck by a drunk driver. , 2022
- $135,000 settlement for a man who was injured after a driver ran a stop sign. , 2022
- $180,000 to an elderly couple involved in a motor vehicle collision, 2021
- $75,000 to three people involved in a motor vehicle collision with less than $5,000 in combined medical expenses. We were successful in convincing the insurance company the non-economic damages in the case and the tendered their full liability and property damage insurance limits, 2021
- $50,000.00 to a woman injured in a hit and run accident while riding her bicycle. Her case had previously been turned down by three other firms prior to hiring Gus Anastopoulo, 2021
- $80,000 to a minor who broke a finger on an amusement ride, 2020
Office location for Gus A. Anastopoulo
151 King St
Charleston, SC 29401
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023