O. Grady Query
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Charleston, South CarolinaQuery Sautter & Associates, LLC
O. Grady Query is an attorney at Query Sautter & Associates, LLC, in Charleston, South Carolina. With five decades of legal experience, he takes on cases involving civil litigation, criminal litigation, personal injury, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation and family law matters. He serves clients in Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, Summerville and throughout the state of South Carolina.
With a genuine concern for his clients, Mr. Query is an aggressive advocate for their rights. He understands the painful consequences of being injured due to another party’s negligence. He has a reputation for his extensive experience in providing effective representation for his clients.
Mr. Query is board-certified in civil trial advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. With a Bachelor of Science degree in biology and psychology from the University of South Carolina, Mr. Query earned his Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law.
Mr. Query is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina, the United States Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, the United States Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.
Actively affiliated with the legal community, Mr. Query is a member of the Charleston County Bar Association, the South Carolina Bar, the South Carolina Association of Justice, the James L. Petigru American Inns of Court and the National Criminal Justice Association.
For his exceptional legal service, Mr. Query is included in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list by The National Trial Lawyers. He has a long record of having obtained numerous million-dollar and multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation: Claimant
First Admitted: 1971, South Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.querysautterlaw.com/attorney/query-o-grady/
- National Board of Trial Advocacy in Civil Trial Advocacy
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Super Lawyer, 2015
- State Bar of South Carolina, 1971
- National Criminal Justice Association
- James L. Petigru Inn of the American Inns of Court, Charleston, SC
- South Carolina Association of Justice
- South Carolina Bar
- Charleston County Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 1998
- United States Supreme Court, 1979
- United States Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 1989
- United States District Court, District of South Carolina, 1973
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC B.S., Biology and Psychology, 1965
Office location for O. Grady Query
The Wappoo Centre, Suite 202
147 Wappoo Creek Drive
Charleston, SC 29412
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2016, 2019 - 2024