Breon C.M. Walker
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Columbia, SC
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012 - 2019
- Free Consultation
A personal injury attorney with The Stanley Law Group, Breon C.M. Walker focuses her practice on truck and trailer accidents, motorcycle accidents, car accidents, medical malpractice, work accidents, probate law, wrongful death, mediation, and estate planning and administration. As she advocates for the rights of her clients, she represents the people in Columbia, South Carolina and the Lexington metropolitan area.
Ms. Walker attended the University of South Carolina Honors College, where she earned a Bachelor of Science in business administration with a focus on management and marketing. Moving on to law school, she attended Emory University School of Law and earned her Juris Doctor in 2003.
Admitted to practice in the state of South Carolina, Ms. Walker has almost two decades of experience fighting for the rights of the injured. During that time, she has been named by South Carolina Lawyers Weekly as one of South Carolina’s Top Ten Emerging Legal Leaders and by the National Bar Association as one of the Top 40 Under 40, and the International Association of Defense Counsel awarded her the Gary Walker Memorial Scholarship.
She is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit and the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina. Ms. Walker is a member of the South Carolina Bar, the Richland County Bar Association, the American Association for Justice and the South Carolina Association for Justice. She also serves as president of the South Carolina Black Lawyers Association.
About Breon C.M. Walker
First Admitted: 2004, South Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.thestanleylawgroup.com/about-our-firm/breon-c-m-...
- Richland County Bar Association (Co-Chair of the Young Lawyers’ Division from 2009-2014)
- Leadership Columbia (Class of 2011)
- Richland-Lexington Airport Commission
- Board of Directors of the 701 Center for Contemporary Art – Secretary
- Columbia (SC) Chapter of The Links, Inc.
- American Association for Justice
- South Carolina Association of Justice
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
- President of the SC Black Lawyers Association
- South Carolina Bar
- University of South Carolina, Honors College, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a double major in marketing and management, 2000
- , “Under 40 Hotlist” by Benchmark Litigation in 2016, 2016
- , Super Lawyer from 2020-present
- , Super Lawyers “Rising Star” from 2012-2019
- , South Carolina Leadership in Law Honoree, SC Lawyers Weekly, 2020
- , Nation's Best Advocates: Top 40 Under 40, National Bar Association, 2013
- , Gary Walker Memorial Scholarship, International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC), 2010
- , South Carolina's Top Ten Emerging Legal Leaders, South Carolina Lawyers Weekly, 2011
- @IntisarOnAir I would love to speak with you about the mall shooting and why we need more security in public venues… https://t.co/1Vjf1A0Ac8
- We are happy to have another WIN for one of our clients! #JusticeBeginsHere #injurylawprofessionals https://t.co/yzT1IS9RP0
- "Lowering the age of truck drivers is a cheap solution that will likely have adverse and potentially catastrophic c… https://t.co/8YLwNibcYc
- Living in his honor. Not just today but everyday. "Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole… https://t.co/69uxnZxsol
Last Updated: 5/15/2022