Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Fort Mill, South CarolinaBice Law LLC
Attorney Justin Bice is the founder and owner of Bice Law LLC, a premiere personal injury practice with law offices in Fort Mill and Rock Hill, South Carolina, and Charlotte, North Carolina. Serving clients throughout York and Mecklenburg counties and all of the surrounding areas, Mr. Bice devotes his practice to helping his plaintiff clients recover the full amount of compensation they deserve for their injuries or losses caused by someone else's negligence.
Along with handling all types of personal injury and wrongful death claims, Mr. Bice also assists those seeking their rightful workers' compensation benefits. Throughout the course of his career, he has recovered substantial settlements and awards for those he has served, securing the finances they need to cover their medical expenses and support themselves and their families when they can no longer work.
Recognized for his success as well as his impeccable professionalism and service, Mr. Bice has received a number of awards and honors, and he holds an AV Preeminent* peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell. In addition, Business North Carolina magazine voted him as one of the state's Legal Elite.
A 2004 graduate of Methodist University in Fayetteville, North Carolina, Mr. Bice attended the University of South Carolina School of Law, where he served as editor-in-chief for the Journal of International Law and Business.
He obtained his Juris Doctor in 2008, and the North Carolina State Bar admitted him to practice that same year. He received his license from the South Carolina Bar in 2009, and he is admitted to practice before all U.S. District Courts in North Carolina and South Carolina as well as before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Aside from his legal practice, Mr. Bice also serves as judge for the city of Tega Cay, South Carolina. A consummate professional, he is a member of several local, state and national bar associations, including the American Bar Association, the Mecklenburg County Bar and the York County Bar Association.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death
- 70% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
First Admitted: 2008, North Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.bicelaw.us/fort-mill-personal-injury-lawyer/fort...
- Catawba Regional Council of Governments, Board Member
- Named “Legal Elite”, Business North Carolina Magazine
- Named “Super Lawyers Rising Star”
- South Carolina Bar Association
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
- John Belton O’Neall Inn of Court, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- North Carolina
- South Carolina State Bar
- York County Bar Association
- Methodist University, B.A.
Office location for Justin Bice
406 Tom Hall St
Fort Mill, SC 29715
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2018