Hannah Rogers Metcalfe
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Greenville, South CarolinaMetcalfe & Atkinson, LLC
As a legal representative of the residents of Greenville, Spartanburg and Anderson, Hannah Rogers Metcalfe handles cases of product liability, media and communications, health care, litigation, first amendment, class action litigation, appellate law, and antitrust and trade regulation. A valuable part of the law office of Metcalfe & Atkinson, LLC, Ms. Metcalfe has handled class actions in state and federal court, won a multimillion-dollar verdict for a plaintiff in a case of medical malpractice, and handled over 100 trademarks at issue for a Fortune 500 company.
The Federal Bar Association’s current President-Elect, Ms. Metcalfe is also a member of the United Way of Greenville’s Building a Health Community Impact Council and a board member of the Downtown Symphony Club and the Speech Hearing and Learning Center. She is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina, the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, the United States Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, the South Carolina Bar and the New York State Bar Association.
At the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University, Ms. Metcalfe earned a Bachelor of Science in foreign service in 1999. A Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, she obtained a Juris Doctor from Columbia Law School, where she worked on the Columbia Law Review and earned a Certification in International & Comparative Law from the Parker School.
Ms. Metcalfe graduated the Leadership Greenville – Class 35 and is involved with the Connections: Women Leadership of the Upstate program.
Practice areasBusiness Litigation, Appellate, Family Law, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 50% Business Litigation
- 20% Appellate
- 20% Family Law
- 10% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2004, South Carolina
Professional Webpage: http://malawfirmsc.com/hannah-rogers-metcalfe/
- Board Member, Downtown Symphony Club
- Board Member, Speech Hearing and Learning Center
- Member, United Way of Greenville, Building a Health Community Impact Council
- Leadership Greenville, Class 35
- Connections: Women Leadership of the Upstate
- Georgetown University, Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, B.S.F.S., 1999
- Chairman, Fourth Circuit Rules Advisory Committee, 2013
- National Delegate, Federal Bar Association, 2012
- President, South Carolina Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, 2011
- New York Bar, 2004
- South Carolina Bar, 2004
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York, 2005
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 2004
- United States District Court, District of South Carolina, 2007
Office location for Hannah Rogers Metcalfe
1395 South Church Street
Greenville, SC 29605
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2013