Jamie R. DeMint
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Greenville, SC
Jamie DeMint was born and raised in Greenville, SC. After graduating from the College of Charleston in 2002 and then the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2005, she returned to Greenville where she began her career with Parham Smith and Archenhold. Jamie later founded the DeMint Law Firm where she continued to successfully litigate personal injury cases for nine years before rejoining Parham Smith and Archenhold in 2021. She has extensive experience at all stages of litigation.
Jamie is honored to have been selected as one of South Carolina's Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Greenville Business Magazine's Legal Elite in the areas of personal injury and litigation, and has been included in The Best Lawyers in America in the field of Plaintiffs Personal Injury.
Jamie is an involved member of the community and enjoys playing golf, tennis, and the violin in her spare time. She and her husband live in Greenville with their children and dog Gypsy.
About Jamie R. DeMint
First Admitted: 2006, South Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.demintlawfirm.com/about-demint-howe
- College of Charleston, B.A. with a major in Political Science, Collegiate Sorority - Delta Delta Delta
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D. Legal, Fraternity - Phi Delta Phi
- Judicial Internship - The Honorable Sol Blatt Jr., United States District Court
- Congressional Internship, Washington D.C. - Lindsey Graham
- South Carolina Trial Lawyers Association
- South Carolina Bar
- Greenville County Bar Association
- US District Court for the District of South Carolina
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2016
- Legal Elite, Greenville Business Magazine, 2016
Last Updated: 5/15/2022