Top rated general litigation attorney in Greenville, South CarolinaFayssoux & Landis, P.A.
Greenville, South Carolina, attorney Paul Landis is a partner at Fayssoux & Landis Attorneys at Law, serving clients throughout the state of South Carolina. His practice is focused on:
· Wrongful death
· Motor vehicle accidents
· Product liability
· Medical malpractice
· Real estate litigation
· Business litigation
· Criminal defense
Earning his undergraduate degree from Furman University, Mr. Landis went on to study at the University of South Carolina School of Law. During law school, he was a member of the Order of Barristers, and he was honored with the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Appellate Advocacy. Receiving his Juris Doctor in 2007, he gained his license to practice law the same year in South Carolina and the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina. He is also admitted before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit (2012).
An accomplished attorney, Mr. Landis has been recognized by the legal community for his quality services. He has been selected by The National Trial Lawyers to be on their Top 40 Under 40 list and the Greenville Business Magazine has added him to the Legal Elite of the Upstate in the civil litigation category. He has obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for his clients in jury trials and nonjury trials.
Having represented several professionals in complex litigation matters, Mr. Landis has handled numerous cases in state and federal courts across South Carolina. He has extensive experience defending individuals and businesses in various civil litigation cases and disputes involving probate, financial fraud and commercial transactions.
An active member of his local community, Mr. Landis is on the membership committee of the Greenville Country Club and the board of directors for the Canterbury Counseling Center.
Practice areasGeneral litigation, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Business litigation, Criminal defense, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Professional liability: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2007, South Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://fayssouxlaw.com/paul-landis/
- CALI Award - Appellate Advocacy
- Member, Greenville County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina, 2007
- Member, South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Member, South Carolina Bar Association, 2007
- South Carolina, 2007
- Furman University, B.A., 2003
- Opening Statements and Direct Examinations, Speaker, “Advanced Trial Tactics”, National Business Institute CLE Seminar , 2017
- Year End Review of Significant Civil Decisions, Speaker, Greenville Bar Year End CLE, Greenville County Bar Association, 2014
- Evidence Spoliation, Speaker, “It’s All a Game – Top Trial Lawyers Tackle Evidence”, South Carolina Bar , 2016
- Evidence Spoliation, Speaker, National Business Institute CLE Seminar “How to Get Your Social Media, Email and Text Evidence Admitted (and Keep Theirs Out)”, 2016
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2021