Nina Fields Britt
Top rated Securities Litigation attorney in Mount Pleasant, South CarolinaRogers, Patrick, Westbrook & Brickman LLC
Nina Hunter Fields is an attorney at the law firm of Rogers, Patrick, Westbrook & Brickman, LLC in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. Ms. Fields primarily concentrates her practice on securities litigation but also handles consumer law, class actions and mass torts. She represents a wide variety of clients in Mount Pleasant and throughout South Carolina.
Ms. Fields has two decades of legal experience. In her current role, she provides personalized attention and guidance through each step of the process, providing exceptional representation to her clients, fighting for their rights and working toward justice.
Ms. Fields graduated cum laude from the College of Charleston with a bachelor’s degree. She graduated magna cum laude from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2000. While attending law school, she was a member of the South Carolina Law Review and belonged to the international legal honor society Phi Delta Phi, the Order of the Wig and Robe, and the Order of the Coif.
Prior to joining Rogers, Patrick, Westbrook & Brickman, LLC, Ms. Fields gained practical legal experience by clerking for a judge with the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina.
Ms. Fields stays active in her legal community. She is a member of the Charleston County Bar Association, the South Carolina Bar, the South Carolina Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice. She holds a license to practice law before all South Carolina state courts and the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina.
Practice areasSecurities Litigation, Consumer Law, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 50% Securities Litigation
- 30% Consumer Law
- 20% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2000, South Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.rpwb.com/attorneys/nina-fields-britt/
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- South Carolina Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2011
- Charleston County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2009
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado, 2004
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina, 2002
- South Carolina, 2000
- College of Charleston, B.S., cum laude, 1997
Office location for Nina Fields Britt
PO Box 1007
Mount Pleasant, SC 29465
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2014