Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Rock Hill, South CarolinaElrod Pope Law Firm
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability; view more
Licensed in South Carolina since: 2014
An enthusiastic and keen attorney willing to fight for his clients through all their legal hurdles, Ben Leader serves as a partner at the Elrod Pope Law Firm in Rock Hill, North Carolina, defending victims of personal injury accidents, such as medical malpractice and car and truck accidents. He takes on workers’ compensation cases as well.
With a fervent dedication to excel in his legal field, Mr. Leader has always angled his work to a more people-centric attitude than on a case-by-case basis. He is deeply committed to seeing his clients through their cases’ conclusion, and for his intelligible service, he has been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 list and holds a “Good” rating on Avvo.
Mr. Leader completed his bachelor’s degree in political science from Clemson University in 2010, and straight away, he enrolled at the Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law. During his time in law school, he became a Webster’s Legal Scholar in 2012 and externed for the Honorable John C. Martin of the North Carolina Court of Appeals. He graduated with his Juris Doctor in 2013.
Wanting to attain more insights into the U.S. judicial system, Mr. Leader served for the Honorable John C. Hayes III of the 16th Judicial Circuit of South Carolina as a law clerk shortly after law school. Licensed to practice in both North Carolina and South Carolina, he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit.
Mr. Leader stays active in his legal community and holds memberships in the South Carolina Bar, the North Carolina State Bar, the South Carolina Association for Justice and the North Carolina Association for Justice. Additionally, he is a member of the Injured Workers’ Advocates and the South Carolina Small Business Chamber of Commerce.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Dram Shop Laws, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Pharmaceutical, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 70% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 10% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
First Admitted: 2014, South Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://elrodpope.com/ben-p-leader/
- York County Clemson Club, Past President; Vice President; Treasurer
- Clemson University Alumni Association. Board of Directors
- North Carolina
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
- United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- South Carolina
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- Injured Workers’ Advocates
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- SC Small Business Chamber of Commerce
- B.A., Clemson University, 2010
- “Roaring 10” Award Recipient, Clemson Alumni Association, 2016
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer, The National Trial Lawyers, 2022
- Inductee, Omicron Delta Kappa, 2009
- Recipient, Clemson University Office of Community and Ethical Standards Citizen of the Month, 2008
- Inductee, Tiger Brotherhood, 2009
- Inductee, Blue Key National Honor Society, 2009
- “Webster’s Legal Scholar”, Campbell University, 2012
Office location for Ben Leader
212 East Black St
Rock Hill, SC 29730
- Rising Stars: 2023 - 2024