Top rated Workers' Compensation attorney in Rock Hill, South CarolinaStewart Law Offices
Practice Areas: Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice; view more
Licensed in South Carolina since: 2007
Education: University of South Carolina School of Law
Stewart Law Offices1242 Ebenezer Rd
Rock Hill, SC 29732 Visit website
Tyler Bathrick is an attorney with Stewart Law Offices, which has locations in Rock Hill, Columbia, Spartanburg and Beaufort, South Carolina, as well as Charlotte, North Carolina. Working principally out of the firm's Rock Hill law office, Mr. Bathrick delivers invaluable representation and support to clients throughout York County and beyond who are seeking their rightful workers' compensation benefits following a debilitating injury or devastating loss on the job.
Along with handling all aspects of workers' compensation claims and appeals, Mr. Bathrick also handles other personal injury matters, and he has recovered many six-figure awards for victims of motor vehicle accidents and other acts of negligence or wrongdoing. He has also achieved considerable success assisting clients with obtaining the full amount of their workers' compensation benefits, and he has gained a reputation as a devoted legal advocate who aggressively pursues the most favorable outcomes possible for his clients.
Mr. Bathrick's interest in personal injury and workers' compensation law stems largely from his own firsthand experience with how insurance providers and companies take advantage of people during their most dire times of need, and he uses his practice to level the playing field and increase his clients' chances of obtaining the justice they deserve.
In recognition for his outstanding legal abilities and unwavering commitment to those he serves, Mr. Bathrick has earned many top rankings and endorsements from his peers. He has also received excellent client ratings on Avvo along with many testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A native of South Bend, Indiana, Mr. Bathrick graduated from Indiana University in 2003. He then relocated to South Carolina and obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2006. The South Carolina Bar admitted him to practice the following year, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina.
Mr. Bathrick is an active member of his legal community, and he is a member of the York County Bar Association and the Injured Workers’ Advocates, among his other professional affiliations.
Practice areasWorkers' Compensation: Claimant, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death
- 60% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 30% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2007, South Carolina
Professional Webpage: https://www.stewartlawoffices.net/attorneys/tyler-bathrick
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina, 2015
- York County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association, 2007
- Injured Workers’ Advocates
- Selected to Rising Star List for SC by Super Lawyers, 2020
- Indiana University, B.S., 2003
- Attorney Tyler Bathrick is letting the residents of Rock Hill, South Carolina know what Stewart Law Offices has to offer. Our team of injury attorneys in Rock Hill work to get compensation for victims in South Carolina and parts of North Carolina. This includes free consultations, and if your injury prevents you from traveling to one of our offices, we can give you free advice in your home or the hospital. Call our office today, 1-866-STEWART, or fill out the contact form on our website to learn more., Injury & Accident Attorney, Tyler Bathrick, of Stewart Law Offices Rock Hill, South Carolina, 2017
- , Stewart Law Full Overview, 2018
- The personal injury attorneys at Stewart Law Offices, LLC represent injury victims across South Carolina and portions of North Carolina. We provide effective representation for those who need it most, and we strive to make ourselves available to assist our clients at any time. We want to introduce you to each personal injury lawyer and provide more information about our firm., South Carolina, North Carolina Injury Attorney | Stewart Law Offices, LLC, 2019
- Workers' Compensation Settlement - $235,000, 2020
- Auto Accident Case - $630,000, 2020
- Workers' Compensation Settlement - $225,000, 2020
- Car Accident Settlement - 400k, 2019
- Workers' Comp Settlement 215k, 2019
- Workers' Comp Settlement 190K, 2019
Office location for Tyler Bathrick
1242 Ebenezer Rd
Rock Hill, SC 29732
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2021
Additional sources of information about Tyler Bathrick
Find me online
- After an injury, you deserve to have someone on your side who can help you seek compensation. Call us, and we’ll st… https://t.co/GzTUFHuQX4
- This upcoming holiday weekend, let's keep the good times rolling while prioritizing safety on the water and roads.… https://t.co/KGfyGahsSQ
- Distracted driving takes various forms beyond cell phone use. Unfortunately, every moment of inattention increases… https://t.co/NSAwGJfjr4