Jeremy A. Dantin
Top rated workers' compensation attorney in Spartanburg, South CarolinaKD Trial Lawyers
Jeremy Andrew Dantin is an attorney at Harrison White, P.C., in Spartanburg, South Carolina, where he focuses his practice primarily on workers’ compensation law, serving clients throughout the Spartanburg area. In addition to workers’ compensation, he handles health care and personal injury law matters. Over the course of his career, he has represented workers’ compensation claimants at various levels of the South Carolina court system.
Mr. Dantin is a member of the workers’ compensation legal organization Injured Workers Advocates and has served on the group’s executive committee. He regularly speaks on workers’ compensation topics at conferences and seminars and contributes to his local community by serving on various boards.
Martindale-Hubbell awarded Mr. Dantin an AV Preeminent* peer review rating. This is their highest available rating, presented to only a select few attorneys who have exhibited high degrees of ethics and professionalism.
Before joining Harrison White, P.C., Mr. Dantin practiced at an insurance defense firm based in Greenville, South Carolina. He also served as a clerk for a Superior Court of Georgia judge. He is a member of the South Carolina Bar, the State Bar of Georgia, the South Carolina Association for Justice, the American Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. Dantin received a bachelor’s degree in English from Vanderbilt University and in psychology from the University of South Carolina. He went on to graduate from Mercer University School of Law. He holds licenses to practice law before all South Carolina and Georgia state courts, the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasWorkers' compensation: claimant, Health care, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Nursing home, Personal injury - plaintiff
- 70% Workers' compensation: claimant
- 20% Health care
- 10% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1999, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.spartanlaw.com/about-us/our-attorneys/jeremy-a-d...
- South Carolina Super Lawyers Honoree, Thomson Reuters
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- Spartanburg County Bar Association
- South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association
- National Trial Lawyers
- Leadership Spartanburg, 2006 - 2007
- Injured Workers’ Advocates, Member
- American Association for Justice
- Federal Bar Association
- Executive Committee, Injured Workers’ Advocates
- Association of South Carolina Claimant Attorneys for Workers’ Compensation
- South Carolina, 2003
- American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 2005
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina, 2004
- Georgia, 1999
- Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium Board, 2004 – 2010
- Quest Charities, 2012 – 2013
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., 1994
- University of South Carolina, B.A. , 1995
Office location for Jeremy A. Dantin
178 West Main Street
Spartanburg, SC 29306
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023