Scott D. Kading
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Sioux Falls, SD
Going through a divorce or child custody battle means facing a number of difficult decisions. As a partner at Kading, Kunstle & Goodhope, LLP, Scott D. Kading helps families in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, through family law issues such as these. He has spent decades offering sound counsel to people who need the compassion and skill of an experienced attorney who cares.
At his practice, Mr. Kading emphasizes personalized attention for every client. This approach has garnered a number of achievements, such as selection for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America; getting listed in the National Association of Distinguished Counsel's Nation's Top One Percent; and earning a spot in the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys' 2014 Top Ten Family Law Attorneys list.
The accolades merely highlight Mr. Kading's commitment to clients. His priority has always been to make family law matters easier on those he represents. Through clearly explaining the situation and available options, he has been able to find solutions that uphold the best interests of those involved.
Prior to receiving a Juris Doctor from the University of South Dakota School of Law in 1984, Mr. Kading earned a Bachelor of Science from the University of South Dakota in 1981. He also holds a Master of Business Administration from the same school.
Present day, Mr. Kading enjoys memberships with the State Bar of South Dakota, the Second Judicial Circuit and the South Dakota Trial Lawyers Association. When he is not representing clients, Mr. Kading goes boating, plays tennis and spends time with his family and friends.
About Scott D. Kading
First Admitted: 1984
Professional Webpage: http://kkglaw.com/attorney/scott-kading/
- State Bar of South Dakota, Member
- Second Judicial Circuit, President, 1994 - 1995
- South Dakota Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- University of South Dakota, Bachelors of Science degree with honors, 1981
- University of South Dakota, Masters in Business Administration, 1984
- Top Ten Family Law Attorney by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, 2014
- Sioux Falls Family Law “Lawyer of the Year”, Best Lawyers, 2014
- One of the nation’s top one percent of attorneys by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Great Plains Super Lawyer
Last Updated: 5/15/2022