Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Franklin, TN
- Free Consultation
Justin Gilbert is an attorney at Music City Estate Law in Franklin, Tennessee. Mr. Gilbert focuses his practice on matters involving estate planning, probate, trusts and wills, representing a wide range of clients and their families throughout the middle region of Tennessee.
Mr. Gilbert has many years of legal experience and provides committed and thoughtful legal services to each client. He understands the value a secure estate plan and protected assets and helps guide his clients through the complexities of the legal process to achieve their estate planning goals in a simple, cost-effective manner. He is also an experienced litigator, prepared to fight for his clients in the courtroom.
After graduating from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia, with a bachelor’s degree in finance, Mr. Gilbert earned his law degree from Santa Clara University School of Law. He is licensed to practice law before the state courts of Tennessee and California, as well as in the District of Columbia.
In addition to running his law practice, Mr. Gilbert is an active member in various professional organizations. He belongs to the Williamson County Bar Association, the Nashville Bar Association and the Wealth Counsel.
Dedicated to serving his community, Mr. Gilbert sits on the education and resource committee for the Metropolitan Nashville & Davidson County Office of Conservatorship Management and the Nolensville Youth Athletics Board of Directors. He is also a member of the Boy Scouts of America, a former board member of Seniors First and prior committee member of the Volunteer Lawyers Program of the Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee & the Cumberlands.
About Justin Gilbert
First Admitted: 2011, California
Professional Webpage: https://musiccityestatelaw.com/franklin/about/
- George Mason University, B.S. in Finance, 2007
- Attorneys see an increase in estate planning as the pandemic continues. More and more individuals, families and business owners are realizing they or their loved ones could become victim of COVID-19. The realization of their own mortality has lead many to begin planning their estates, Contributor, Attorneys See Increase In Estate Planning As Pandemic Continues, New Channel 5 - Nashville, 2020
- Revocable Living Trust Tactics Choosing the Right Trust Structure Asset Protection Beneficiary Protection Minimizing Estate Taxes Pour-Over Wills Retirement Benefit Planning Techniques Understanding IRS Rules Beneficiary Designations Tax Apportionment Clauses and Retirement Benefits Drafting IRA Trusts, Presenter, NBI Estate Planning CLE - Revocable Living Trust Tactics and Retirement Benefit Planning Techniques, 2019
Pro bono/Community Service
- ARAG Legal Attorney Advisory Board Member, 2020
- Davidson County, Office of Conservatorship Management, Education & Resource Committee Member, 2020
- Nolensville Youth Athletics Board Member, 2020
- , Increase in estate planning as pandemic continues, Consumers, 2020
- Florida Bar , 2021
- Tennessee (035535), 2017
- Voluntary Legal Services Program, Former Committee Member, 2011
- Seniors First, former Board Member, 2014
- Boy Scouts of America, 1991
- Member of the WealthCounsel, LLC, 2011
- Williamson County Bar Association, 2017
- Nashville Bar Association, 2017
- District of Columbia (1034654) , 2016
- California (276123), 2011
- Professionals and high net worth individuals.
- Small Business Owners
Last Updated: 5/15/2022