Bobby F. Martin, Jr.
Top rated medical malpractice attorney in Memphis, TennesseeMorgan & Morgan
Practice Areas: Medical malpractice, Personal injury, Products liability; view more
Licensed in Tennessee since: 1999
Representing clients in cases of wrongful death, personal injury and medical malpractice in Florida, Bobby F. Martin Jr. is an attorney with Morgan & Morgan. For his service to the community and the legal profession, the Memphis Bar Association awarded him the Sam A. Myar Jr. Memorial Award and inducted him as a Fellow. For his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Martin is a member of many professional organizations and is actively involved in the legal community. These include the Tennessee Association for Justice, the American Association for Justice, the Memphis Bar Association, the Arkansas Bar Association, The Mississippi Bar and the Tennessee Bar Association. Mr. Martin is admitted to practice in Tennessee and before the United States Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit.
In 1994, Mr. Martin graduated from Memphis State University with a Bachelor of Science. He then attended the University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law where in 1998, he graduated with his Juris Doctor. While in law school, Mr. Martin was part of the National Mock Trial Competition’s final rounds and named Best Oral Advocate. Memphis Magazine has also recognized him as one of the Outstanding Young Lawyers in the area.
Mr. Martin has over two decades of experience and has proven himself to be a well-respected, spirited member of the legal profession. His peers recognize him for his advocacy on behalf of clients, professional work ethic and knowledge of the law.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff, Workers' compensation: claimant
- 70% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 10% Workers' compensation: claimant
First Admitted: 1999, Tennessee
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/bobby-f-martin-jr/
- Fellow of the Memphis Bar Foundation
- Memphis Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Sam A. Myar, Jr. Memorial Award, Memphis Bar Association
- Outstanding Young Lawyers, Memphis Magazine’s Super Lawyer and Rising Star section
- AV Peer Review rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Memphis State University, B.S., 1994
- 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Memphis Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Houston v. Mask, 2015
- Williams v. Alexander, 2016
- Kariem-Abdul Salaam v. Gordon Holloway, 2016
- Malone v. Curtis, 2017
- Aston v. Hulett, 2018
Office location for Bobby F. Martin, Jr.
80 Monroe Ave.
Memphis, TN 38103
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2018
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2010
Find me online
- It’s our job to make your experience as easy as possible 🙌 #ForThePeople https://t.co/cgdHqQCImh
- Have you seen our Philly #ForThePeople billboards yet 👀 #JawnMorgan https://t.co/nyTFRH1yob
- Our Morgan family is growing! Help us welcome our newest attorney Joanna Hair. ✔️ Nine years of experience ✔️ Join… https://t.co/dbsWSEvKQ6