Quinton E. Thompson is an associate at Morgan & Morgan in Memphis, Tennessee. He is a personal injury attorney serving clients throughout Tennessee and Mississippi. Being a fierce advocate for his clients, he takes on cases involving car accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, product liability, premises liability, wrongful death and so on.
Mr. Thompson is a tenacious and fierce litigator for clients who need aggressive representation because they sustained injuries through no fault of their own. He has a long record of obtaining successful verdicts and settlements for those who have been harmed as a result of someone else’s careless and negligent actions. He provides personalized and dedicated counsel with a solid commitment to his clients’ needs.
Graduating magna cum laude, Mr. Thompson has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, majoring in both busines administration and management and psychology. He earned his Juris Doctor from the Vanderbilt University Law School. While in law school, he served as a student attorney at the appellate litigation clinic and was a member of the Black Law Student’s Association. He was recipient of the Damali K. Booker Award, which is given to third-year law students who are dedicated to fighting social injustice.
After law school, Mr. Thompson completed a legal fellowship through Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps with the Mississippi Center for Justice. Active in the legal field, Mr. Thompson is a member of the Tennessee Bar Association, the Memphis Bar Association, the Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association and the Mississippi Bar Association.
Mr. Thompson is admitted to practice throughout the states of Tennessee and Mississippi, the U.S.s District Court for the Western District of Tennessee, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.
Actively involved in helping his community, Mr. Thompson is an intake volunteer at Deferred Action Clinic, where he helps immigrants to procure a permit in the U.S. with certain rights for two years. He also works as a teacher at Street Law, Inc., a nonprofit organization that educates citizens about their rights, basic laws, democracy and leadership skills.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2015, Tennessee
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/quinton-e-thompson/
- Damali K. Booker Award
- $63,333.33 Verdict, McCrary, Wendy v. Eddie Jackson and Kevin Weaver, Car Accident & Auto Injury Lawyers, 2019
- $15,000.00 Verdict, Aston v. Hulett, Car Accident & Auto Injury Lawyers, 2018
- $50,000.00 Verdict, R.Jennings v. C. Jones and L. Phillips, Car Accident & Auto Injury Lawyers, 2018
- $13,632.00 Verdict, Venus Lacy v. Alex Turnage, Car Accident & Auto Injury Lawyers, 2019
- University of Tennessee Knoxville, B.S. in Business Administration Management and Psychology, magna cum laude, 2012
- Tennessee, 2015
- Summer Law Internship Committee with the Memphis Bar Association
- Ben F. Jones Chapter of the National Bar Association
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division Board of the Memphis Bar Association
- Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps Legal Fellow with the Mississippi Center for Justice in Indianola, MS
- Street Law Director for the Legal Aid Society
- President of the Black Law Student’s Association
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- Mississippi, 2016
Office location for Quinton E. Thompson
80 Monroe Ave.
Memphis, TN 38103
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023