Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Memphis, TN
An attorney at Morgan & Morgan, Ryan Skertich focuses his practice on personal injury and wrongful death litigation. Working out of the firm’s offices in Memphis, Tennessee, he provides effective representation to clients throughout the greater metropolitan area. Admitted to practice before all Tennessee state courts since 2012, Mr. Skertich is also admitted to practice in Mississippi as well as before several federal trial and appellate courts, including the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit.
Mr. Skertich’s client base is made up of people who have been grievously harmed as the result of the negligence or recklessness of other people or entities. Some of them have incurred severe burn injuries due to fires or explosions on the properties of other owners. In addition to these types of premises liability or workplace accident cases, Mr. Skertich’s experience has included truck and other motor vehicle crashes as well as animal bites. He has been able to obtain significant compensation for his plaintiff clients, through both jury awards at the conclusion of lengthy trials and his negotiation of favorable settlement agreements with defendants and their liability insurance providers.
As an undergraduate, Mr. Skertich attended Millsaps College in Jackson, Mississippi. While he was there, he majored in finance and received a Bachelor of Business Administration in 2005. After remaining on campus and obtaining a Master of Business Administration in 2006, Mr. Skertich enrolled at the Mississippi College School of Law, and he participated in moot court activities before being awarded his Juris Doctor cum laude in 2009. He is a member of the Memphis Bar Association and other professional groups.
About Ryan Skertich
First Admitted: 2009, Mississippi
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/ryan-michael-skertich...
- Millsaps College, B.B.A.
- Millsaps College, M.B.A.
- The Mississippi Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- The Tennessee Bar Association
Pro bono/Community Service
- Mississippi College Moot Court Board
- Mid South SuperLawyers Rising Star 2014-19, Litigation
- Millsaps College Sports Hall of Fame Class of 2018
- Feeder School Scholarship- Full Academic Scholarship
- Barrister, Leo Bearman, Sr. American Inn of Court
- $63,333.33, McCrary, Wendy v. Eddie Jackson and Kevin Weaver, Car Accident & Auto Injury Lawyers, 2019
- Keep moving ⏩ #MorganMotivation #MondayMotivation https://t.co/QjJhg0HVwW
- Where we droppin https://t.co/4FCDj83cp4
- Another #VERDICTALERT!! Dillon Brozyna, Bryce Spano and Keith Mitnik just won a $752,000.00 verdict for our client… https://t.co/1A60Aff7JG
- @MattMorganESQ has been #ForThePeople forever 💯 #TBT https://t.co/zbzhGCTTRC
Last Updated: 6/23/2021