Luke A. Evans
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Murfreesboro, TN
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012 - 2018
A senior partner with Evans Bulloch & Parker PLLC, Mr. Evans' practice focuses primarily in the areas of criminal defense, family law, and civil rights. Prior to entering private practice he served as an Assistant District Attorney. During his practice he has handled thousands of criminal cases at various stages and has tried numerous criminal jury trials in both state and federal courts with charges ranging from DUI to first degree murder. Additionally, Mr. Evans has extensive experience in representing clients in family law matters, including divorce, child custody and dependence and neglect. He is also an experienced civil litigator, having tried multiple civil jury trials in both state and federal courts.
About Luke A. Evans
First Admitted: 2004, Tennessee
Professional Webpage: https://www.bfhelaw.com/About-Our-Attorneys/Luke-A-Evans.sht...
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member of the CJA Panel for both the Middle and Eastern United States District Courts
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- Rutherford/Cannon County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee
- Received aquittals in United States v. Adan, et al in the Federal District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee.
Last Updated: 6/23/2022