Top rated Insurance Coverage attorney in Nashville, TennesseeMorgan & Morgan
Practice Areas: Insurance Coverage, Civil Litigation; view more
Licensed in Tennessee since: 2012
Education: Vanderbilt University Law School
Morgan & Morgan810 Broadway
Nashville, TN 37203 Visit website
Alex Fisher is a trial lawyer in the firm's Nashville, Tennessee office. She represents clients in insurance cases, where an individual's claims have been denied by his or her own insurance company. Mrs. Fisher loves fighting for the underdog, and spent her legal career representing individuals against large systems and institutions.
Mrs. Fisher received her Bachelor of Arts degree magna cum laude from Union University in Jackson, Tennessee. She received her law degree from Vanderbilt University Law School, where she was a Dean’s Scholar recipient and served as the vice-president of the Vanderbilt Bar Association and president of the Native American Law Student Association. Alex participated in mock trial and moot court during her time at Vanderbilt, and served as an intern to Nashville Mayor Karl Dean and the Metropolitan Nashville District Attorney’s Office.
After law school, Mrs. Fisher served as a Federal Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Chief Judge William J. Haynes, Jr., in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee. She went on to create her own practice representing individuals against government investigations and regulations in the health care space at a boutique business law firm in Franklin, Tennessee. Mrs. Fisher went on to represent individuals and entities against government investigations and regulations as part of a nationally recognized super regional law firm in Nashville.
Mrs. Fisher is a leader in the legal community. She is a member of the Tennessee Bar Association, where she is a past-chair on the Administrative Law Section Executive Council. She is also a member of the Nashville Bar Association and the Lawyers Association for Women. Mrs. Fisher is a graduate of the 2019-2020 class of the Tennessee Bar Association Leadership Law program, a graduate of the 2017-2018 class of the Nashville Bar Foundation Leadership Forum, and was selected as an associated member of the Harry Phillips American Inn of Court from 2016-2018.
In the Nashville community, Mrs. Fisher serves as a board member of Small World Yoga, a local non-profit connecting yoga with communities and individuals in and around the Nashville area, and was appointed by past Mayor Briley to serve on the Metropolitan Nashville Hospital Authority Board of Trustees through 2021.
Mrs. Fisher serves as a mentor through the Vanderbilt Women in Business Mentorship Program and is a member of the Friends of the Nashville Ballet board.
She has been nominated as a Rising Star in the Mid-South in Health Care for 2017 and 2018, is a member of the Tennessee state bar and Alabama state bar, and is admitted to practice before the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States District Court for the Western, Middle, and Eastern Districts of Tennessee.
Practice areasInsurance Coverage, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
Insurance, Insurance Defense
- 50% Insurance Coverage
- 50% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2012, Tennessee
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/alexandria-scarbrough...
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., Dean’s Scholar recipient, Vice-president of the Vanderbilt Bar Association, Native American Law Student Association, president, Mock trial and Moot court
- Super Lawyers Rising Star Health Care 2017, 2018
- Lausanne Collegiate School, Memphis, TN
- Union University, B.A. Jackson, TN, 2009
- Lawyers Association for Women
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Middle District of Tennessee
- Member of the Tennessee Bar Association., 2020
- Member of the Nashville Bar Association, 2020
- Vanderbilt Women in Business Mentorship Program, Mentor, 2020
- Friends of the Nashville Ballet Board Member, 2020
- Board member of Small World Yoga, a non-profit connecting people and creating community through yoga in the Nashville area, 2020
- Board member of Nashville General Hospital, Hospital Authority Board, 2020
- Insurance Recovery Attorney
Office location for Alexandria Fisher
Nashville, TN 37203
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2022