Blair P. Durham
Top rated personal injury attorney in Nashville, TennesseeBart Durham Injury Law
Attorney Blair P. Durham focuses his practice on the area of personal injury. On the plaintiff side he represents those involved in motor vehicle accidents and general personal injury. He also assists clients with issues pertaining to nursing homes, products liability law, toxic torts, and workers' compensation law.
Mr. Durham served in the U.S. military for four years as an infantryman in the Marine Corps. He then attended law school and after graduating from Pepperdine School of Law, participated in law school summer sessions in London, England and Florence, Italy. He also completed the Harvard Law School's basic and advanced negotiation workshops, the trial skills workshop of the National Institute for Trial Advocacy, as well as the University of Virginia Trial Advocacy Institute.
Mr. Durham is a member of the Nashville, Tennessee; California; and American Bar Associations. He is also a member of the American Association for Justice. He is admitted to practice in the states of Tennessee and California. He is an attorney with the firm Bart Durham Injury Law in Nashville, Tennessee.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Trucking accidents
- 60% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2001, Tennessee
Professional Webpage: https://bartdurham.com/attorneys/blair-durham/
- Belmont University, Nashville, Tennessee, B.A., 1997
- Member, California Bar Association
- Member, Nashville Bar Association
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, American Bar Association
Office location for Blair P. Durham
404 James Robertson Parkway
Nashville, TN 37219
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2011