Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Nashville, TN
- Free Consultation
Chris Coyne is an attorney with Morgan & Morgan law firm, and he works primarily out of the firm's law office in Nashville, Tennessee. A top-ranked trial lawyer with more than seven years of experience, Mr. Coyne devotes his practice solely to personal injury law, and he provides unmatched advocacy and support to clients across his region who have suffered a serious injury or lost a loved one as a result of a car accident or some other act of negligence or wrongdoing.
As an attorney, Mr. Coyne has gained a reputation for his compassion and integrity when dealing with his clients as well as his unwavering commitment to helping them obtain the justice they deserve. From his efforts, he has recovered substantial amounts of compensation for his plaintiff clients, and he finds great reward in being able to help so many in his community during their times of dire need.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Coyne has received many accolades and endorsements from his peers. He has also received numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients, and he has proven himself a devoted and tenacious legal advocate for those he serves both inside and outside the courtroom.
A 2005 graduate of the University of Delaware, Mr. Coyne attended Nashville School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2013. While in law school, he received the prestigious Moot Court Award along with other honors for his excellent academic achievements.
Mr. Coyne is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Middle and Western Districts of Tennessee, and he is an active member of the Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association and the Tennessee Bar Association, among his other professional affiliations.
About Christopher Coyne
First Admitted: 2013, Tennessee
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/christopher-coyne-0/
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- Tennessee, United States District Court, Middle District of Tennessee, United States District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- Tennessee Bar Association
- University of Delaware
- Keep moving ⏩ #MorganMotivation #MondayMotivation https://t.co/QjJhg0HVwW
- Where we droppin https://t.co/4FCDj83cp4
- Another #VERDICTALERT!! Dillon Brozyna, Bryce Spano and Keith Mitnik just won a $752,000.00 verdict for our client… https://t.co/1A60Aff7JG
- @MattMorganESQ has been #ForThePeople forever 💯 #TBT https://t.co/zbzhGCTTRC
Last Updated: 6/21/2022