Jason A. Lee
Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Nashville, TN
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012 - 2017
A co-founder and member of Burrow Lee, PLLC, located in Nashville, Tennessee, Jason A. Lee provides a variety of legal services to individual and business clients throughout the state. A highly regarded civil litigator, he focuses on representing employees in cases involving sexual harassment and sexually hostile work environment in the workplace. He also handles discrimination cases and other civil litigation matters. Mr. Lee's successful track record in these areas as well as his high degree of professionalism have earned him an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell and a 10.0 "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo.
As an undergraduate, Mr. Lee attended Cedarville University in Ohio, where he majored in psychology and received a Bachelor of Arts in 2000. He subsequently pursued his legal education at the University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 2003. After graduation, Mr. Lee joined a Nashville area firm, where he worked until co-founding Burrow Lee, PLLC, in June 2015. He is admitted to practice in Tennessee and before the U.S. District Courts for the Middle and Western Districts of Tennessee.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Jason A. Lee
First Admitted: 2003, Tennessee
Professional Webpage: http://burrowlee.com/attorneys/jason-lee/
- Super Lawyer for 2019 - 2021, Super Lawyers
- AV Rating from Martindale-Hubbell for legal ability and ethics, Martindale-Hubbell, 2021
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers Rising Stars Edition, 2012 – 2017, Super Lawyers, 2017
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee, 2003
- Cedarville University, B.A. in Psychology 2000
- Sexual harassment recovery for client of over $700,000.00 in complicated long standing sexually hostile work environment case., 2021
- $200,000+ settlement reached in an upskirt photos case against a retailer., 2019
- $490,000 settlement reached in sexual harassment case that was litigated by Attorney Jason Lee for almost 2 years., 2019
- $165,000+ settlement reached in Tennessee sexually hostile work environment case after depositions and discovery., 2020
- $160,000+ settlement reached in litigated sexual harassment case in Middle Tennessee., 2021
- $220,000+ settlement in sexual harassment case (settled before the lawsuit was filed) , 2021
Last Updated: 5/15/2022