Steven L. Lefkovitz
Top Rated Bankruptcy Attorney in Nashville, TN
Attorney Steven L. Lefkovitz is an attorney with Lefkovitz & Lefkovitz, a law firm with offices in Nashville and Cookeville, Tennessee. With more than 35 years of experience in consumer and corporate bankruptcy law, Mr. Lefkovitz represents individuals and businesses in Nashville, Cookeville and the surrounding areas in debt management and debt relief, including Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies.
Admitted to practice law Tennessee state courts since 1978, Mr. Lefkovitz earned his bachelor's degree from Tulane University in New Orleans and his law degree from the University of Tennessee College of Law in Knoxville. He is also licensed to appear before federal courts in Tennessee and Michigan, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Lefkovitz & Lefkovitz was founded in 1987, and has grown into one of the most well-known bankruptcy firms in Upper Cumberland area. Over the course of his career, Mr. Lefkovitz has represented several high-profile clients, including large corporations and famous celebrities, and earned a reputation for his professionalism. He has authored a number of articles on bankruptcy topics.
Mr. Lefkovitz and his partner Jay R. Lefkovitz have provided advice and guidance to thousands of clients experiencing financial and debt related difficulties. Along with debt and bankruptcy matters, the firm also provides help with family law issues such as adoptions, child custody, child support and alimony, as well as probate law matters such as estate and will disputes.
About Steven L. Lefkovitz
First Admitted: 1978
Professional Webpage: http://www.lefkovitz.com/About/Steven-L-Lefkovitz.shtml
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana, B.A., May, 1975
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1978
- Tennessee, 1978
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1978
- Why Our Firm?, 2015
- @elonmusk The safety score is the fairest way to enter #FSDBeta but whoever gamed the system for admittance needs t… https://t.co/vXOum8SUiM
- @elonmusk @Elon - congratulations on the rollout. As much as everyone is anxious to get the FSD beta, this is an ac… https://t.co/HyHRJ9qqiW
- 3 myths about bankruptcy and your credit score https://t.co/bVjZw4TJdD
- Debt collectors have new methods in 2021 https://t.co/QVGFA87Liw
- Debt collectors have new methods in 2021 https://t.co/TurY5IsNgI
Last Updated: 5/15/2022