Susan Neal Wiley
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Nashville, TN
Susan Neal Williams is an attorney with Morgan & Morgan, and she is based out of the firm's Nashville, Tennessee, law office. A fourth-generation lawyer, Ms. Williams strives to carry on the tradition established by her great-grandfather, grandfather, father and brother of delivering the highest level of advocacy and support possible to those in need.
Serving clients throughout the greater Nashville metro region and surrounding areas, Ms. Williams focuses her practice on personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from car accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, dangerous property conditions and other preventable tragedies. Throughout the course of her career, she has secured numerous substantial settlements and awards for her plaintiff clients, including a recent verdict of more than $70,000 for the victims of a car accident.
Drawing upon the lessons she learned from her father and other family member attorneys, Ms. Williams delivers a compassionate ear to those she serves while working to devise creative strategies to help them secure the maximum amount of compensation possible. Highly passionate about her profession, she aggressively pursues the most favorable outcomes for her plaintiff clients, both inside and outside the courtroom, and she finds great reward in being able to assist and support so many during a very difficult and uncertain time in their lives.
A 2008 honors graduate of Samford University, Ms. Williams attended Wake Forest University School of Law in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 2011. While in law school, she was board member of the moot court, and she completed an internship with one of the most prominent law firms in Winston-Salem.
Highly active in her legal community, Ms. Williams currently serves as director of the Tennessee Lawyers' Association for Women, and she is a member of the Tennessee Bar Association, the Nashville Bar Association and the Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association. She has also served on the Nashville Bar Foundation's Steering Committee since 2016.
About Susan Neal Wiley
First Admitted: 2011, Tennessee
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/susan-neal-williams/
- Samford University, BA, English, With Honors, 2008
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Foundation, Leadership Forum, Class of 2016, Steering Committee Member, 2016 - Present
- Tennessee Lawyers Association for Women
- Lawyers Association for Women, First Year Director
- Goodwin v. Hanebis, 2017
- Giving back has always been a #ForThePeople tradition. That’s why @MattMorganESQ has pledged $250,000 and his pare… https://t.co/60RzG3dC5Q
- A Fulton County jury has awarded more than $6.3 million in damages to a motorcyclist who was badly injured when he… https://t.co/r0HQkOP9aX
- #CapeCoral community: Our Disaster Response Team is still here to help and will be out in the community distributi… https://t.co/lbLthpNKJC
- #FortMyers community: Our Disaster Response Team is here to help and will be out in the community distributing fre… https://t.co/xnzFZQZbHJ
- Our Morgan family is growing! Help us welcome our newest attorney David Esfeh. ✔️Joining our Los Angeles office as… https://t.co/HLQCtKbbG4
Last Updated: 5/15/2022