Top rated Family Law attorney in Nashville, TennesseeTrudy Bloodworth, Attorney at Law
Whether you find yourself in need of a divorce lawyer or someone experienced in DUI defense, you need to make sure that you hire the right person. Trudy Bloodworth is passionate about the law and personally invested in each and everyone of her clients.
Trudy moved to Nashville in 1991, after graduating from The University of Oklahoma, with a Bachelors of Public Administration with a Minor in Philosophy. She later earned her Masters Degree in Regional and City Planning, then graduated from The Nashville School of Law in 1999. While finishing her law degree she interned for the Davidson County DA's Office where she spent time drafting indictments and helped with trying cases under Supreme Court Rule 7.
Trudy Bloodworth spent the early years of her career as a public defender for the Williamson County Public Defender’s Office. In 2011, she was selected for inclusion into the Best of Nashville list by the Nashville Scene, and she has an Avvo “Superb” rating from her work with previous clients. Trudy now dedicates her time to protecting the rights and interests of individuals who need a strong advocate in their corner.
A former member of the board for the Bridges for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Ms. Bloodworth has been a member of the Junior League of Nashville for 10 years. She currently serves on the Women’s Political Collaborative of Tennessee’s board and is a board member for the Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association.
When you decide that it's time, whether you're preparing for a divorce or you need help with a DUI, Trudy Bloodoworth is the best decision you could ever make.
Practice areasFamily Law, Criminal Defense, Estate Planning & Probate, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Alimony & Spousal Support, Assault & Battery, Child Support, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Estate Planning, Expungement, Failure to Pay Child Support, Father's Rights, Felony, Living Wills, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Power of Attorney, Prenuptial Agreements, Probate & Estate Administration, Probation, Same Sex Family Law, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, Trusts, Wills
- 50% Family Law
- 30% Criminal Defense
- 10% Estate Planning & Probate
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2000, Tennessee
Professional Webpage: http://www.trudybloodworthattorney.com/home.html
- Nashville Scene - Best of Nashville 2011 - BEST ATTORNEY
- AVVO Attorney Rating of 10
- Member of the Board for the TN Trial Lawyers Association
- Board for the TN Women's Political Collaborative
- Former Member of the TN Trial Lawyers Association Board of Governors
- Member of the Junior League of Nashville for 10 years
- Board for the League for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- License to Practice Law in Tennessee, 1999
- Doctor of Jurisprudence from The Nashville School of Law, 1999
- Masters Degree in Regional & City Planning from the University of Oklahoma, 1994
- Bachelors of Public Administration with a Minor in Philosophy from The University of Oklahoma, 1991
Office location for Trudy Bloodworth
1222 16th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37212
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023