Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Nashville, TN
Zachary Wiley is a trial lawyer with the Morgan & Morgan law firm, working from their Nashville, Tennessee, office. A highly rated lawyer with more than seven years of experience, Mr. Wiley represents clients throughout the greater Nashville metro region and surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Premises liability, including slip-and-fall accidents
· Negligent security
· Car accidents
· Workers' compensation
Throughout the course of his career, Mr. Wiley has achieved notable success advocating for his clients in state and federal courts across his region, as well as before the Tennessee Court of Workers’ Compensation Claims. From his efforts, he has helped secure substantial settlements and awards for hundreds of individuals and families needlessly suffering through no fault of their own.
The son of hard-working parents, Mr. Wiley understands the devastation an unexpected tragedy can have on those with limited means, and he always fights to help his clients recover the maximum amount of damages for the injuries and losses they suffered. He has also assisted numerous injured and disabled workers with obtaining their rightful workers' compensation benefits, both through initial filings as well as helping to appeal their denied claims.
A 2008 cum laude graduate of Austin College with a Bachelor of Arts in political science and English, Mr. Wiley attended Tulane Law School in New Orleans, Louisiana, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2008. Initially licensed in Massachusetts, Mr. Wiley began his legal career handling commercial litigation and white collar criminal defense for a prominent law firm in Boston. He still holds his license to practice in Massachusetts along with his license to practice in Tennessee.
After relocating to Nashville, Mr. Wiley served as legal clerk to the Honorable Chief Judge William J. Haynes, Jr., of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee. He has also established himself as a leader in his field, and he was selected as a member of the Leadership Forum, Class of 2018, of the Nashville Bar Foundation.
Among his other professional affiliations, Mr. Wiley is active with the Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association and the Tennessee and Nashville Bar Associations. Furthermore, from 2015 to 2017, he served as associate member of the Harry Phillips American Inn of Court.
About Zachary Wiley
First Admitted: 2011, Tennessee
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/zachary-wiley/
- Massachusetts State Bar, Member
- Nashville Bar Association, Member
- Nashville Bar Foundation Leadership Forum, Class of 2018
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Harry Phillips American Inn of Court, Associate Member, 2015-2017
- Austin College, Sherman, Texas B.A., Cum Laude, Political Science, 2008
- #VerdictAlert: Zach Wiley and Burke Keaty just received a $250,000.00 verdict for their client in a heavily disput… https://t.co/SaOEQ5Boww
- One step at a time 💯 #MondayMotivation https://t.co/vUYUWgUoN6
- Alicia Smith, Derrick Connell, Rick Block, @MattMorganESQ & Max Karric just won a $7,167,345.00 verdict for their… https://t.co/lIEn73nuvJ
- Attorneys Jonathan Rabinowitz, Luke Mitcheson & Garrett Lee joined our friends from the Massachusetts AFL-CIO for G… https://t.co/1rM5rbDkz6
Last Updated: 5/15/2022