Bryan E. Delius
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Sevierville, TennesseeDelius & McKenzie, PLLC
Attorney Bryan E. Delius is a founding partner with Delius & McKenzie, PLLC, law firm in Sevierville, Tennessee. A top-ranked trial lawyer with more than 23 years of total legal experience, Mr. Delius provides unmatched counsel and support to clients across the state who have legal needs involving any of the following:
- Criminal defense
- DUI/DWI defense
- Personal injury
- Civil litigation
- Appellate law
Mr. Delius established his law firm more than 20 years ago in order to deliver the highest level of representation possible to clients throughout East Tennessee and beyond who are dealing with serious and complex legal challenges that affected their lives and livelihood, their freedom and their future. Since that time, he has achieved a remarkable record of securing successful outcomes for his clients in state and federal courts throughout his region, and he has gained a reputation for his impassioned advocacy both inside and outside of the courtroom.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Delius has received numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients. He has also appeared on Fox News, CNN and other news programs, where he has offered in-depth legal commentary on a variety of topics.
A 1992 cum laude graduate of the University of Tennessee at Knoxville, Mr. Delius returned to his alma mater and obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Tennessee College of Law in 1998. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Tennessee as well as the Western District of North Carolina.
A leader in his legal community, Mr. Delius is a member of the National and Tennessee Associations of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Tennessee and Knoxville Bar Associations, the Sevier County Bar Association, and the American Inns of Court, Hamilton Burnett Order of Barristers, among his other professional affiliations.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Appellate, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 60% Criminal Defense
- 10% Appellate
- 10% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1993, Tennessee
Professional Webpage: https://www.deliusmckenzie.com/attorney-profiles/bryan-e-del...
- Sevier County Bar Association
- Federal Defenders Association of East Tennessee, Board of Directors, 2002 - 2007
- Tennessee, 1993
- American Inns of Court, Hamilton Burnett Order of Barristers
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Board of Directors, 1996 - 1998
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Tennessee, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee, 1993
- University of Tennessee at Knoxville, B.S. in Agriculture, Honors: cum laude, 1992
Office location for Bryan E. Delius
124 Court Avenue
Sevierville, TN 37862-3563
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023