Charity K. Pontow Borserine
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Allen, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012 - 2013
Prior to opening Borserine Law in June, 2019, Charity K. Pontow Borserine was a partner at Pfister Borserine & Associates in Frisco, Texas for over 10 years. A graduate of Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Ms. Borserine has been practicing law for nearly 17 years. Prior to becoming an attorney, she worked as a legal assistant in family law for 10 years.
Ms. Borserine decided to commit her life to practicing law at a very young age. She remains passionate about fighting for her clients' rights.
Ms. Borserine concentrates her practice primarily on family law, including divorce, child custody and visitation, adoption, child support, modifications, enforcement and child protective services cases. She brings an in-depth and firsthand understanding of the Texas Family Code to each case. Additionally, Ms. Borserine was in the first group of attorneys to become Board Certified in Child Welfare Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Ms. Borserine is committed to advancing each client's unique legal needs and objectives. To that end, she is aggressive as a courtroom advocate. At the same time, she is compassionate in relating to the difficult situations family law clients often face.
Ms. Borserine devotes personal attention to each client's case. Her firm utilizes a team approach to maximize client service. Additionally, the firm provides a 24-hour phone answering service for promptly addressing emergency situations as they arise.
- 100%Family Law
Adoption, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Name Change, Paternity, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2015, 2018 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2013
About Charity K. Pontow Borserine
First Admitted: 2003, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://borserinelaw.com/charity-k-borserine/
- Super Lawyer Rising Star in 2012, 2013
- Super Lawyers in 2014, 2015, 2018, 2019; 2020, 2021 and 2022, Texas Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers, 2021
- CASA of Denton County Attorney Ad Litem of the Year, 2010
- University of Texas, Dallas, Texas, B.A., in Sociology, Honors: 3.4, 1999
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- Member, Family Law Section, State Bar of Texas, 2003
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
Last Updated: 6/29/2022