Top rated family law attorney in Allen, TexasThe Law Office of Natalie Gregg
Practice Areas: Family law; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2003
As the owner of the Law Office of Natalie Gregg, Ms. Gregg provides dedicated legal representation to clients in Collin County, Texas, including Dallas, Allen and Plano, and throughout the state. She focuses her practice on family law, generally handling cases that involve divorce, child custody and adoption.
In 2000, Ms. Gregg graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in English from Southern Methodist University. She then went on to receive a Juris Doctor from the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law in 2003.
Ms. Gregg understands the devastating impact that going through a divorce can have on all involved. For that reason, she takes a compassionate approach to each case she handles, striving to help her clients preserve their families as they transition through divorce and child custody issues. She listens to her clients' goals and works closely with them to address their needs throughout the process.
While Ms. Gregg generally strives to achieve amicable resolutions on her clients' behalf, she draws on her vast litigation experience to zealously fight for her clients in cases when the other side will not budge. In recognition of her achievements, Ms. Gregg has earned an Avvo "Superb" rating.
Beyond the courtroom, Ms. Gregg is active in the legal community. She is a member of the Texas Bar College, the Family Law Section of the Texas State Bar and the Family Law Section of the Dallas Bar Association; and she is a barrister in the Annette Stewart American Inn of Court. Ms. Gregg has lectured and presented on continuing legal education topics relating to her area of practice for a number of organizations. Additionally, she is a blogger on divorce and family law issues for The Huffington Post.
Practice areasFamily law
Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Juvenile law, Name change, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law, Father's rights
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 2003, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://nataliegregg.com/our-attorneys/allen-divorce-lawyer-...
- Annette Stewart American Inn of Court, Volunteer Attorney, 2009
- Barrister, Annette Stewart Inn of Court
- Empowering Women as Leaders, Member, 2010
- Texas, 2003
- Member, Texas State Bar College
- Collaborative Law Institute Texas, Member, 2010
- Dispute Mediation Center, Chairman, 2009
- Member, Dallas Bar Association's Family Section, 2006
- Member, Texas State Bar Family Section
- Lecturer, CLE, Dallas Bar Association: "Interviewing Clients"
- Lecturer, CLE, American Airlines attorneys: "Taking Family Law Cases"
- Lecturer, CLE, American Association of Corporate Counsel: "Domestic Violence in Family cases"
- Published, Articles on Huffington Post Divorce
- Published, Legal guides on Avvo.com
- Published, Articles on the Family Law Blog
- Special Training, Interdisciplinary Collaborative Law
- Special Training, Mediation
- Selected as a Huffington Post Divorce blogger
- Specially licensed to practice before the United States Supreme Court
- Achieved highest ranking by peers and former clients on Avvo
- Rated among the Top 10 Family Lawyers Under 40 by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys
- Texas Super Lawyer "Rising Star" (2012 – 2014), chosen by her peers as one of the top 2.5% of practicing attorneys in the state of Texas
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, B.A. in English, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2000
- Pro Bono Section of the Family Law Section, Dallas Bar Association DVAP Nuts and Bolts presentation on Client Interviews, Prove-ups, 2007
- Certified Family Law Mediator, 2008
- Annette Stewart Inn Of Court
- Collaborative Law Institute Of Texas
- Collin County Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- State Bar Of Texas Bar-Family Section
Office location for Natalie Gregg
1784 W. McDermott
Allen, TX 75013
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2017