David T. Kulesz
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Arlington, TX
Certified as a specialist in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, David T. Kulesz focuses his practice primarily on that area of the law. A partner at Jackson, Landrith & Kulesz, P.C, and based in Arlington, Texas, he also provides representation to clients throughout Tarrant County in estate planning and administration, general business law, and plaintiff's personal injury and wrongful death litigation. His track record and high degree of ethics in all of these endeavors have earned Mr. Kulesz an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell and a 10.0 "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo.
In his family law practice, Mr. Kulesz primarily provides advice and counsel to clients whose marriages are coming to an end and who thus need assistance with such divorce-related issues as child custody and visitation, the division of community assets and debts, and alimony and child support. He also helps clients post-divorce with the enforcement of or modifications to existing court orders. Other family law matters with respect to which Mr. Kulesz has had experience include the preparation and review of prenuptial agreements, and he helps clients who have been the victim of domestic violence obtain appropriate protective orders.
A native of Texas, Mr. Kulesz attended Baylor University as an undergraduate, and he received a Bachelor of Business Administration in 1977. Remaining in Waco, he pursued his legal education at Baylor Law School, where he was a member of the Baylor Law Review before being awarded his Juris Doctor in 1979. Admitted to practice before all Texas state courts, Mr. Kulesz is an active participant in the Arlington and Tarrant County bar associations and other professional groups.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About David T. Kulesz
First Admitted: 1979, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://jlkattorneys.com/the-attorneys/david-kulesz/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Alzheimer's Association Walk, Silver Sponsor, Annually
- Alzheimer's Association, North Central Texas Chapter, Board of Directors, President, 2002-2003
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association, Member, 2014-Present
- Arlington County Bar Association, Member
- Tarrant County Probate Bar Association, Member
- Texas, 1979
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association, President, 2015-2016
- Vandergriff Auto Dealerships
- Silver Creek Materials, Inc.
- Dyer v. Investors Life Ins. Co. of North America, 728 S.W.2d 478 (Tex. App. 1987)
- In re E.K.N, 24 S.W.3d 586 (Tex. App. 2000)
- Morris v. West’s Estate, 643 S.W.2d 204 (Tex. App. 1982)
- Bainbridge v. Bainbridge, 662 S.W.2d 655 (Tex. App. 1984)
- Relocation, Litigation, and the Presumption of Joint Managing Conservatorship, Co-Author, Advance Family Law Seminar, Legal Assistants Division, 1997
- Board Certified in Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas, B.B.A., Bachelor of Business Administration, 1977
- Top Attorney by Fort Worth Texas Magazine
- Texas Super Lawyer, Thomson Reuters, since 2005
Last Updated: 5/15/2022