Jeffrey O. Williams
Top Rated Intellectual Property Attorney in Arlington, TX
Jeff is a registered Patent Attorney with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. He specializes in representing clients in all areas of intellectual property, including patents, trademarks, copyright, and trade secrets. Jeff grew up mostly in the southwest but has spent many years of his life living overseas. In particular, Jeff spent time living in Europe working with local counsel on a number of matters before the European Patent Office. He currently manages hundreds of intellectual property matters, both domestically and internationally.
He received a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Arizona State University in 2005. After working for a number of years, he decided to enter the practice of law. He attended Texas Wesleyan University School of Law (now Texas A&M School of Law) and graduated with a J.D. in 2010. The combination of legal and real life engineering experience at large corporations has been a key asset as Jeff counsels with his clients.
Jeff maintains engineering and legal experience in a wide variety of engineering disciplines. Representative industries are as follows: Oil and gas, Medical, Aerospace, Textile, Sporting, Technology, and Music. Some particular areas of focus are: Flight control systems, Composites, Medical equipment, Computer applications, Oil field equipment and tools, and Electronics.
Jeff is very approachable and easy to talk with. He feels the best form of communication is being honest and open. Keeping the client informed of the real risks are important to maintaining trust.
Outside of work, he spends time with his wife and six children.
About Jeffrey O. Williams
First Admitted: 2011, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.txpatentattorney.com/attorney-and-staff/jeffrey-...
- SPOT Award, Lockheed Martin Aero, 2007
- J.D., Texas Wesleyan University School of Law - Intellectual Property, 2010
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, Arizona State University - Energy Systems Thermal Design Engineering Fluid Systems Thermal Dynamics, 2005
- Texas State Bar, 2010
- Tarrant County Bar Association - Environmental Law Section, Treasurer, 2014
- Tarrant County Bar Association - IP Law Section, Chairman, 2015
- U.S. Supreme Court, Licensed Member to Practice, 2014
- United States Patent and Trademark Registration # 67,374, 2010
Pro bono/Community Service
- Tech Fort Worth - Volunteer, IP Counselor, 2013
- BYU Management Society, Executive Board, 2015
- Trade Secret
Last Updated: 5/15/2022