Amber L. Russell
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Austin, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2013 - 2022
- Free Consultation
Amber L. Russell is a personal injury attorney in Austin, Texas. The founder of the Law Office of Amber Russell, PLLC, she has over a decade of experience handling cases involving personal injury, medical malpractice and eminent domain. She represents clients in Austin and throughout the entire state of Texas.
Over the course of her career, Ms. Russell has helped numerous Texas residents recover compensation after sustaining a catastrophic injury or losing a family member due to negligence. She provides compassionate and personal counsel to each client, while aggressively pursuing compensation on their behalf.
After completing her undergraduate studies, Ms. Russell graduated from the University of Texas at Austin School of Law. In addition to her law school classes, she worked with victims of domestic and sexual violence and on wrongful conviction matters.
Following law school, Ms. Russell passed the Texas Bar examination and received her license to practice law before all Texas state courts. Prior to founding her own law firm representing plaintiffs, she practiced law at an international defense firm. This background provides her with knowledge of the defense strategies involved in personal injury litigation, which she uses to leverage the best outcomes for her clients.
Outside of her law practice, Ms. Russell serves as president of the Mother Attorney Mentor Association of Austin and is a former member of the State Bar of Texas Pro Bono College. She has spoken on panels and at continuing legal education conferences and in 2018, she was awarded the Advancement of Women’s Interests Award by the Travis County Women Lawyers’ Association.
Phone: (512) 777-3135
(Se habla Español)
6500 River Place Boulevard,
Bldg. 7, Ste. 250
Austin, TX 78730
Dallas / Fort Worth
Phone: (972) 377-6523
(Se habla Español)
5 Cowboys Way,
Frisco, TX 75034
Phone: (254) 300-9096
(Se habla Español)
600 Columbus Ave .
Waco, TX 76701
- 90%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Eminent Domain
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2022
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2022
About Amber L. Russell
First Admitted: 2006, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://lawofficeofamberrussell.com/about
- President of Mother Attorney Mentoring Association (MAMAs) of Austin
Pro bono/Community Service
- Member of the Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas, 2013
- Member of the Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas, 2008
- Member of the Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas, 2007
- Since 1991, TCWLA has celebrated the contributions of the unsung heroines of the legal profession. These awards are meant to highlight the low-profile contributions made by members of the profession. These individuals are assets to the local legal community. The award recipients, who are nominated by their peers, show their merit in their work, their volunteer activities and the atmosphere they create in the workplace., Advancement of Women's Interests Award, Travis County Women Lawyer's Association, 2018
- Judge Thomas Gibbs Gee Award for Outstanding Pro Bono Service, Judge Thomas Gibbs Gee Award for Outstanding Pro Bono Service, Baker Botts, LLP, 2007
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Amber was named as as a Top Attorney for 2021 in Austin Monthly Magazine. , 2021
- Amber Russell was asked to present a CLE (continuing legal education) course on the Effective Use of Experts and Focus Groups to the Austin Bar Association's Civil Litigation group., Speaker, Effective Use of Experts and Focus Groups , 2022
- Provided a one-hour speech on the latest in Asset Protection from the Litigator's Perspective, Speaker, Asset Protection from the Litigator's Perspective, Estate Planning & Probate Section of the Austin Bar Association, 2018
- CLE Speaker for the Mother Attorney Mentoring Association of Austin CLE, January 2018, Speaker, Insurance Law 101 from a Personal Injury Perspective, Mother Attorney Mentoring Association of Austin, 2018
- Speaker on a panel discussing Asset Protection from a Litigator's Point of View, Speaker, Asset Protection from a Litigator's Point of View, Texas Forum Bi-Annual CLE, 2017
- Presented an update and analysis of offshore oil and gas regulations at the State Bar of Texas's 24th Annual Environmental Superconference, Speaker, Offshore Oil and Gas Issues, 2012
- Lead a webinar discussion and CLE class on changes to environmental regulations in offshore oil and gas operations, The Changing Face of Offshore Environmental Regulation, West LegalEd, 2012
- Analysis of trends in recent case law regarding the right to intervene to oppose a CERCLA consent decree, Author, Intervening To Oppose A CERCLA Consent Decree, Environmental Law360, 2010
Last Updated: 5/15/2022