Amy P. Bloomquist
Top rated estate planning & probate attorney in Austin, TexasAmy P. Bloomquist, Attorney at Law
Practice Areas: Estate planning & probate, Elder law; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 1987
Education: The University of Texas School of Law
Amy P. Bloomquist, Attorney at Law614 Capital Of Texas Hwy S, Ste C
Austin, TX 78746 Visit website
The owner of Bloomquist Law, PLLC, in Austin, Texas, Amy P. Bloomquist is an estate planning and probate attorney representing clients in the Williamson and Travis counties. She assists them with all legal matters related to wills, trusts and estates.
The Texas Board of Legal Specialization has certified Ms. Bloomquist as a specialist in estate planning and probate law. She enjoys working with clients and planning their future and legacy, and she tries to make the legal process as hassle-free as possible. Her compassionate demeanor and diligence have earned her appreciation from clients and peers alike. She has an “Excellent” rating on Avvo, and she has been bestowed the highest peer review rating standard of AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell.
Obtaining her undergraduate degree cum laude from Texas A&M University in 1983, Ms. Bloomquist earned her law degree from The University of Texas at Austin in 1986. The following year, she was licensed to practice before all Texas state and federal courts. Ms. Bloomquist is also a certified public accountant, which enables her to offer top-notch counsel to her clients on probate and tax issues.
A licensed attorney for more than three decades, Ms. Bloomquist is well-respected within the legal community. She is a part of many associations, including:
- The American Bar Association – Real Property, Trust & Estate Law Section
- The State Bar of Texas – Real Estate, Probate and Trust Section
- The Austin Young Lawyers Association
- The Estate Planning Council of Central Texas
- The Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Texas Aggie Bar Association
- The Texas A&M Foundation
- The Texas Bar Foundation
Ms. Bloomquist also volunteers her time to serve her community. She is a philanthropy liaison and a Grade Level Advisor (GLA) for the National Charity League. She was also a part of the board of directors for the Mental Health America of Texas from 2011 to 2013.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasEstate planning & probate, Elder law
Estate planning, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Wills
- 90% Estate planning & probate
- 10% Elder law
First Admitted: 1987, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.abloomquist.com/attorney-profile/amy-peterson-bl...
- Board Certified Certified in Estate Planning & Probate Law Texas Board of Legal Specialization (1996)
- Certified Public Accountant, Texas (1988)
- Texas, 1987
- Director, Austin Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts, 1987-1993 (Secretary, 1990-1993)
- Texas Bar Foundation
- Texas A&M Planned Giving Council
- Texas Aggie Bar Association
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (Chair, Advanced Estate Planning Conference Committee, 2001-2002)
- Estate Planning Council of Central Texas (Director, 1993-1995; President, 1999-2000)
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas (Member, Sections on: Taxation; Real Estate, Probate and Trust)
- American (Member, Section on: Real Property, Probate and Trust Law) Bar Association
- Travis County (Chair, Estate Planning and Probate Section, 1993-1994)
Office location for Amy P. Bloomquist
614 Capital Of Texas Hwy S, Ste C
Austin, TX 78746
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023