Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Austin, TX
Along with his wife, Janice, Bryan Eggleston is the co-founder of Eggleston Law Firm, PC. Based in Bee Cave, Texas, he focuses his practice exclusively on divorce and other family matters, providing advice and counsel to clients throughout the greater Austin metropolitan area and other parts of Travis County. Mr. Eggleston has been admitted to practice before all Texas state courts since 2010.
A significant portion of Mr. Eggleston's workload consists of the representation of people who are seeing their marriages coming to an end. Because the divorce process can often be emotional, many of his clients are unable to clearly focus their attention on the related legal issues such as child custody and visitation, spousal and child support, and the division of complex assets and financial obligations. As a result, Mr. Eggleston often takes the lead in attempting to negotiate a comprehensive settlement agreement that addresses these matters, and when that is not possible, he is a forceful courtroom advocate on their behalf when litigation has become necessary.
In addition to his divorce practice, Mr. Eggleston has extensive experience in other types of family law matters as well. He has worked on adoptions and cases involving grandparents' rights, and he has represented victims of domestic violence who are seeking orders of protection from the court. Mr. Eggleston has also helped clients who have already gotten a divorce and who now need to have existing parenting or support orders modified or enforced. His successful track record in all of these endeavors has earned him an "Excellent" peer review rating through Avvo. Mr. Eggleston obtained his Juris Doctor with honors in 2010 from what was then known as Texas Wesleyan University School of Law.
- 100%Family Law
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights
- Rising Stars: 2020
About Bryan Eggleston
First Admitted: 2010, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://lonestarlawfirm.com/personnel/bryan-eggleston/
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Williamson County Bar Association, Member
- Travis County Bar, Family Section, Member
- Austin College, Major: Political Science
- Director, Innocence Project, Texas A&M University School of Law
- https://t.co/OAVoJYsnpu Been denied possession or access to your child? We can help. We Help Real People with Re… https://t.co/9gfQ95HDVO
- @GTeninbaum Life is sorta like a party Your friends and family are there Good times But all parties must end And so… https://t.co/cAB9QYLHKr
- @theSamParr Price per acre?
- @nocodedevs Please and thank you
- @bobundyyy Shit forgot those fucking moonpies
Last Updated: 5/15/2022