Charles F. Bowes
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Austin, TX
Charles F. Bowes is a partner at full-service family law firm Coldwell Bowes, LLP, located in downtown Austin, Texas. With nearly two decades of experience in family law matters, Mr. Bowes serves Travis, Williamson and Hays counties, including the cities of Austin, Round Rock, Georgetown, Pflugerville and San Marcos. A versatile and compassionate lawyer, he is equally well regarded for his capacity for deftly arranging settlement options that best address complex situations as he is for his successes in the courtroom as an aggressive and effective litigator.
Mr. Bowes attended South Texas College of Law, obtaining his Juris Doctor in 1995. He was subsequently admitted to practice before all state courts.
Board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in 2005, Mr. Bowes is committed to providing his clients with robust representation in each of his cases. He takes pride in establishing a rapport with his clients based on mutual respect and in devising creative solutions for each client's complex situation, whether the case pertains to matters of complex property distribution or child custody.
Along with his partners at the firm, Mr. Bowes has a record of success in a variety of family law cases, ranging from contentious divorce cases requiring valuation and division of assets likes businesses, real estate and investment portfolios to collaborative divorce cases, which he and his colleagues at Coldwell Bowes, LLP, approach with thoroughness and vigor. He also drafts visitation agreements, protective orders and modifications of divorce decrees and provides representation in grandparents' rights and domestic violence cases in addition to defending clients against modification requests.
- 100%Family Law
Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2022
- Top 100: 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2022 Central/West Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2021 Central/West Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2020 Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2020 Central/West Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2019 Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2019 Central/West Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2018 Central/West Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2017 Central/West Texas Super Lawyers
About Charles F. Bowes
First Admitted: 1995, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.coldwellbowes.com/people/charles-f-bowes
- Certified in the Area of Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2005
- Texas, 1995
- Miami University, B.S., Accounting, 1987
Last Updated: 6/13/2022