Christopher M. Kirker is an attorney at Kirker Davis LLP in Austin, Texas. Mr. Kirker dedicates his practice to family law and has experience with matters involving child support, common law marriage, custody, divorce, divorce with business interests, pre- and post-marital agreements, paternity, property division, separate property claims and other family law-related matters.
Mr. Kirker earned his law degree from Baylor Law School, graduating cum laude.
Mr. Kirker has significant trial experience and handles highly contested custody and divorce matters. Over his years of practice, he has successfully handled many cases in both of these areas and prides himself on strongly focusing on each and every client.
Throughout his career, Mr. Kirker has been recognized by groups including the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, the National Advocates, the National Association of Distinguished Counsel and the National Trial Lawyers for his accomplishments in the legal profession. He was also named one of the “10 Best” family law attorneys in Texas by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys.
Mr. Kirker is a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association.
Serving Austin, Texas
First Admitted: 2010, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://www.kirkerdavis.com/lawyers/chris-kirker/
- 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015, Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 Lawyers, State of Texas, The National Advocates, 2015
- 2015-2016, Nation’s Top One Percent, National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- 2012-2015, One of the Top Ten Texas Family Law Attorneys under 40, National Association of Family Law Attorneys
- 2014, 2015, Top 100 Trial Lawyer in the State of Texas, National Trial Lawyers
- Top 40 Under 40, State of Texas, The National Advocates, 2015
- 2013, 2014, 2015, 10 Best in the State of Texas, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, Client Satisfaction
- 2014, 2015, Top Ten Under 40, State of Texas, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys (NAFLA)
- Top 40 Under 40, Executive Committee, The National Advocates
- 2012-2015 , AVVO Top Divorce Attorney
- Travis County Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Williamson County Bar Association, 2012
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
- Supreme Court of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Austin Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Member, Baylor Law Review, Baylor University School of Law
- Syracuse University, cum laude, B.A., Major: Psychology
- National Trial Lawyers
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2023