Craig A. Nevelow
Top Rated Construction Litigation Attorney in Austin, TX
Attorney Craig A Nevelow is a shareholder at the highly respected Austin law firm of Wright & Greenhill PC. Since joining the firm in 1986, Mr. Nevelow has focused his practice on representing both individuals and business clients from Central Texas into the Texas Valley in a wide variety of civil disputes, including those related to the following:
• Personal injury• Wrongful death• Construction litigation• Insurance defense• Trademark infringement• Breach of fiduciary duty• Trade dress infringement• Commercial disputes• Employment litigation• Corporate formation• Business transactions
Mr. Nevelow began his legal career in 1986 after earning his law degree from University of Houston Law Center and his admission to the State Bar of Texas. In addition to his approval to practice in Texas' state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas has also issued its approval for him to practice law in its courtrooms.
Over the course of a career spanning three decades, Mr. Nevelow has earned the respect of both his clients and his peers thanks to his extensive legal knowledge and long record of success in high-profile cases. As a result, he has earned a number of honors and awards, including an "Excellent" rating from Avvo and an AV Preeminent* peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell, and selection as a Top Rated lawyer and a member of the nationwide Expert Network. In addition, the Texas Bar Foundation named him a fellow in 2012.
When Mr. Nevelow is not in the courtroom, he is often found at legal events. He is a member of numerous organizations, including the Texas Association of Defense Counsel and the Austin Bar Association. He is an active member of the construction section of the Austin Bar Association. Mr. Nevelow was until recently a longstanding member of the firm's management committee.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Craig A. Nevelow
First Admitted: 1986, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.wrightgreenhill.com/About/Craig-A-Nevelow.shtml
Pro bono/Community Service
- Member of Risk Management Committee, The ManKind Project
- President, Central Texas community of the ManKind Project, 2011 and 2012. Member of Risk Management Committee for ManKind Project USA, 2015 to present.
- Life Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation, 2011
- Member, Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Austin Bar Association, Construction Section
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas, Construction Section
- Texas, 1986
- Martindale-Hubbell ® Peer Review Rating is AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5.0
- Texas Super Lawyer magazine (a ThomsonReuters publication), 2005 - 2016
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A. in Government, 1982
- R Builders, LLC, 2020
- Strong Structural Steel, LTD., 2012
- A-MAX Auto Insurance, 2000
- Amica Mutual Insurance Company, 1998
- Dickey & Son Concrete, Inc., 1999
- State Bar Of Texas -Construction Law Section
- Texas Association Of Defense Counsel
- Texas Bar Foundation Fellow
Last Updated: 7/15/2022