David P. Boyce
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Austin, TexasWright & Greenhill PC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Construction Litigation, Workers' Compensation
Licensed in Texas since: 1986
Education: The University of Texas School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Wright & Greenhill PC4700 Mueller Blvd
Austin, TX 78723 Phone: 512-708-5254 Email: David P. Boyce Visit website
As a shareholder in Wright & Greenhill PC, David P. Boyce serves all of Central Texas, including Austin and the rest of Travis County. Mr. Boyce has over 30 years of experience at his command and is fluent in both English and Spanish. He focuses his practices on the areas of civil litigation, including personal injury, wrongful death, employer liability, insurance defense and commercial disputes. He also represents both contractors and subcontractors in construction defect litigation. A sample of the cases Mr. Boyce accepts include defending premises owners in wrongful death and serious personal injury cases, defending corporations against fatal and non-fatal work site injury claims, defending policyholders under commercial, business auto and homeowner policies from claims made against them.
A longtime Texas resident, Mr. Boyce graduated summa cum laude with his Bachelor of Arts in 1976 from Dartmouth College. In 1985, Mr. Boyce graduated with high honors and received his Juris Doctor from The University of Texas at Austin School of Law. While there, he was a noted author for the Texas Law Review. Since graduation, he has gone on to serve in a number of prestigious organizations, including the Texas Association of Defense Counsel, Inc. and the American Board of Trial Advocates. Mr. Boyce is also currently a member of the State Bar of Texas' Construction Law Section and Litigation Section as well as the Austin Bar Association's Construction Law Section.
Due to his successful track record and high degree of ethics, Mr. Boyce has earned the high regard of his fellow attorneys. He has received a rating of AV Preeminent* from his peers through Martindale-Hubbell. In 2010, Mr. Boyce was selected to become a member of the American College of Trial Lawyers, an invitation-only organization.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
First Admitted: 1986, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.wrightgreenhill.com/About/David-P-Boyce.shtml
- Named in Texas Super Lawyer® magazine list of top 50 lawyers in Central and West Texas in 2007, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Texas Law Review, Note Author, The University of Texas School of Law
- Texas Super Lawyer® magazine (a Thomson Reuters publication), 2003 - 2016
- With High Honors, The University of Texas School of Law, 1985
- Defense Research Institute
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas Construction and Litigation Sections
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers
- Texas, 1986
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- Austin Bar Construction Section
- Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire, B.A., summa cum laude, 1976
- Super Lawyers: 2003 - 2023